We have been slaves to this love

"I hate everyone!" Maya shouted as she entered room that she was shearing wit her 10 year older sister Sanya. It was year 2000 and then 15 year old Maya started visiting Medical school. She lived in small Balkan country and she had big dream of becoming trauma surgeon but in her little country that was near impossible, so she really got upset when she found out that while she finishes medical school there almost isn't possibility to go to university unless you're rich which her parents weren't.

She throw herself on bed and start crying.

"Hey sis what's wrong?" Sanya asked while she was removing her earphones.

"Well big sis I guess I don't have future and my dreams are crushed. I guess I'll be whipping shitty asses whole my life like nurse. You're so lucky that you have your awesome job back in hotel. you're meeting famous people."

"Oh come on cheer up you crybaby everything is going to be ok. You'll see. Life have interesting plan with us. Could you please change Chanel on MTV?" Sanya asked Maya.

Maya did what Sanya said and then out of nowhere she felt like she was hit with hammer. On tv there was this angelically beautiful man. And his voice...

"We're so young, our lives had just begun..."

That was song coming out the tv.

Maya was hypnotized.

"Hey kid wake up!" Sanya hit Maya on her arm.

"Umm...armmm.. Sanya who is that?" she asked confused.

"Oh his name is Ville I think. it's band called HIM. They just break thru into Europe charts, they're from Finland. Oh yeah and I just saw they are on guest list in our hotel. I guess they're having gig in our town."

"Oh wow.a gig huh? Well I'd like to go go then. what do you think Sanya?"

" Well sure would be interesting. I'll see what can I do,but no promises ok?"

"You're the best!" Maya kissed Sanya on cheek "If mom asks I'm of to record store.BY LOVE YOU!!"

And with that Maya rushed out of apartment.

This local record store was her safe place. She'll go there every time she felt down and depressed and store owner would let her listen to music as long as she wanted.

Maya entered the store.

"Hey Rusty!" she greeted owner " I'd like to snoop around new stuff that you have,if you don't mind?"

"Hey kid go ahead,i got some new CDs today. take a look."

"Thanks Rusty you're the best."

Maya went to shelf where new stuff were. She was going thru CDs. Linkin Park,Korn,Slipknot...and then her fingers stopped rumbling . she pick up a pink covered Cd with that gorgeous man on photo.She just stood there,staring at picture..

"Hey kid that's new one.Just arrived today. Guys are awesome. Pleas accept it as a gift from me and go home and listen ok?" Rusty told Maya

"Umm Rust are you sure?"

"Yeah kid.Now go before I change my mind." Rusty smiled.

"Wow thank you,thank you.." Maya hugged Rusty and rush out the store.