Chapter 8: The talk

Hi loves! I'm so sorry for being absent, life has just been hectic and I haven't had motivation to write. I love these stories so I'm trying my best! Enjoy <3 1698 words :)

Avani's pov:

I was sitting in my last period class bored out of my mind, just waiting to go so I can hang out with Elizabeth.

For the past few weeks we've been getting closer and closer. I've been meaning to have a talk with her about us, but I've been too scared. I like the way things are now, but I wanted it to be real.

The bells rings and I hop out my seat, going to my locker where I meet Elizabeth everyday. I see her already standing there waiting.

"Hi babes! How was class?"

"Boring as usual. But today wasn't a bad day!"

"I'm glad to hear that baby. When we get home I have to talk with you okay? It's nothing bad, and don't worry about my dad being there, he's at work." I nervously look over at her, worrying about what she has to say. Did she want me to go? Does she not like me being little?

"Avani. Snap out of it baby, you're zoning out. I know you're nervous but I promise it's not bad, okay?" I nod softly and smile at her gently.

"Okay..." she chuckles softly and we head outside to her car to go home.
------
Elizabeth's pov:

As I was driving us home my heart was pounding. I was planning on asking Avani to be my girlfriend and littles. I was making things serious, but I was afraid of scaring her away.

"Liz? Lizzzzzz!" I snap out of my thoughts and look over at her at a red light.

"Looks like you're the one zoning out now. What's wrong? You're usually talkative in the car." I shook my head and smiled at her.

"Nothing lovely, no worries." Once we approached the house we both got out and walked inside. We tossed our bags on the floor and sat on the couch. Avani gave me a nervous look. I gently rubbed her thigh.

"Avani, calm down honey. This talk isn't bad, well, unless it doesn't turn out how I want."

"What doesn't turn out?"

"You, baby. I love you, so much. And I love being with you and taking care of you. And... I just, I want it to be official."

"This isn't happening..." she says warily and my heart sinks softly. she suddenly hits my arm.

"I was supposed to ask you!!! I- Elizabeth!!!" I let out a huge laugh and she crosses her arms and pouts.

"I had a speech all planned out to ask you to be my girlfriend but you just got to it first!!!"

"Girlfriend hm? So it's official?" She shakes her head pouts.

"I'm gonna need a kiss to make it up." I chuckle at her and lean in, giving her a kiss on the lips.

"...okay fine, it's official." I stand up and swing her into my arms, she giggles and wraps her legs around my waist, looking at me lovingly.

"Now I wanna take this slow, I want to make you happy baby but you need to be comfortable okay?"

"Okie, I got it." I gently rock her in my arms as she lays her head on my shoulder.

"I have another question baby."

"What is it my love?"

"Would you want me to be your mommy? Because... I love being your mommy and would love to take care of you."

"I thought that already came with the girlfriend part..." I spin her around and we both laugh, plummeting onto the couch.

"You need to tell me your little likes and dislikes cutie."