-゚+..。*゚+ Ch6

Harry's P.O.V

" Oiii get up want to see Maya or no" I quickly got up at Doniya's statement.

" Shut up " She kept giggling at my pink cheeks.

We have just landed at the Delhi airport, heading to the VIP exit. The luggage will be picked up by the guards allthough I was taking Doniya's and mine backpack, Niall had his own backpack of food.

I just don't know why do we have to always go from the VIP exit. We have been to many places but in India it's our first time we will hardly get a chance to come to India again.

" Hey guys !! " Everyone's eyes on me as I was the last one.

" I am thinking that why shouldn't we go through the temporary exit. I mean this is the first time ! We might never get another chamce to come here . I am going through the temporary exit if you wanna join me then I will highly appreciate it "

With that I went towards the exit. With the corner of my eye I saw Liam, Niall, Zayn and Louis follow me. I smiled at them and made my way towards the exit.

I turned aroumd to see Eleanor, Perrie and Sophia following us. The smile on my face grew bigger as I didn't expect them to come.

We signed at least 20 cards and took selfies. While the girls were also clicking pictures.

Soon we were out and there stood the paps. They asked us a few questions which were answered by Liam.

There stood Maya in a denim jean, a crop top with infinity sign which read 'directioner' and a denim jaclet on top.

Then it hit me she is a One Direction fan! But she didn't freak out like others which is nice but if she would have asked for a autograph I would have happily given it to her

Then it hit me she is a One Direction fan! But she didn't freak out like others which is nice but if she would have asked for a autograph I would have happily given it to her. Anyways lets go !

I walked towards her where Ronit was already standing, but when he saw Doniya, he was smiling from ear to ear. He loves her very much. No doubt.

Maya walked towards me and took my luggage trolly from me and gave me a cute smile. " Hey I can take my luggage ! " I said taking it from her. " Nope" she said popping the 'p'. " No, I am old enough to take my luggage" I said raising my head and folding my arms. "Guest are treated like god here so no you are not taking the trolly now follow me " she said in a sweet voice so I had to gave up and followed her to her car .

There sat Niall already with his 'food' bag. Giving me a smirk.
Which I replied with a glare.

Maya put mine and Niall's luggage in the car trunk and sat on the drivers seat.

" Umm guys take a nap you must be tired"
"yeah" we both replied together and soon I was asleep.

(-------skip ride-------)

I was waken up by Niall singing 'rock me' in my ear.

I stood up in my place to get a smack behind my head by him again
"What was that for ?! " I say clearly in an irritated voice.

" Maya had been calling you from the past 10 mins and you wern't waking up !"

" Oh-" was the only word I was able to say as I was cut off by both Niall and Maya laughing hard.

" Okay guys enough now come out we might be the last one " She said walking out of the car.

I rushed out towards her as she was taking out the luggage.

I took my bags which she had to argue and take and I had to give up.

Maya called a guard and handed him a few bags and then we all went inside to see Zayn, Perrie, Louis, Eleanor, Liam, Sophia, Doniya, Tricia, Yasser, Safaa and Wahliya along with Ronit waiting for us.

We joined them and stood at the door then an old aged woman came in front of us with a plate which had flower petals and a few things in it. She was moving the plate in cirles. . She even sprayed holy water on us . I could feel the cold droplets on my face.

I saw Zayn bending down and touching her feet and so did Perrie, she had a colourful scarf wrapped around her head.

I don't know what came in mind to do the same so I did. I greeted everyone with joined hands saying a 'namaste'.

The old lady said something in hindi which I couldn't understand. But she gave me a warm smile.

Then Maya came towards me and said " She is my dadi I mean my grandmother. She said kitna sunder ladka hai which means you are charming " I grinned at her and said " Dadi said the truth" she chuckled and then there was Ronit who called her and she went.

2 and a half months here with Maya. God knows what will happen.

---------------------------------------------
I am the worst writer, sorry I'll try to update exams going on . Anyways

ENJOY !!
- A