CHAPTER 3:Death Parade

Trigger warning that I should've done since the first chapter:

This story will involve:
-Gore materials
-Death
-Breaking tons of laws
-Gangs
-Murder
______________________________________
Dongheon decides to be the first lookout tonight as he found that as his responsibility as the oldest hyung, and he felt that he didn't do well in protecting his younger friends.

"Hey hyung", He turned to the voice and saw Hoyoung with his blanket.

"It's late... You've been on guard for 2 hours already, let me take over", the younger said.

"I'm fine really! Had 2 cups of coffee earlier, m' not even tired", It was obvious how that was a lie, because when Hoyoung wrapped the blanket around him he quickly fell asleep.
_

The younger one let his hyung rest his head on his shoulder, it was nice keeping Dongheon company, knowing how the oldest always tried to be a great hyung...

When he doesn't even need to anymore.
_

He picked up the spyglass from the oldest's lap and took a peak at what was going on.

Hoyoung saw the gang, dismember the dead gang members' body parts and used it for the floats, it was disgusting to watch but he wanted to know more.

2/5 floats were already finished and he was happy that they haven't found where he hid his sister's body yet.

He wants to give her a proper burial because as her younger brother, she raised him well.

She was his only family left.

And now that she is spritually gone, these assholes shall pay for her life with theirs...

Somehow
_

While on the lookout he felt a hand on his shoulder and saw Gyehyeon looking like he didn't sleep at all.

"You okay?", He asked him, putting down the spyglass.

"Nuh-uh... There is this dude, he is like banging the gates, don't you hear it?", Gyehyeon asked.
_

Dammit, Hoyoung forgot he was wearing his airpods and had it on high volume, he picked up Dongheon and lay him on the bed, before following the younger boy to their room.

Hoyoung also saw that Yeonho was awake as well, but unlike Gyehyeon, Yeonho actually looked like he got some sleep.

"I'm going to shoot this son of a fuck if he doesn't stop", He cursed.
_

Hoyoung sneaked down and saw someone with bright-orange hair knocking around the perimeter.

Who was this guy?

"Help! Can anybody help?!", They heard the guy scream.
_

"What's that noise?", Yongseung asked, Kangmin and Minchan right behind him

Hoyoung pointed below and everyone tried keeping out of sight, and decided whether or not they will help this dude or not.

"Maybe we should...", Kangmin suggested.

"Baby, I know you have a good heart but I don't think we should, he gives me the hibby-jeebies, like what if he's a gang member", Minchan said.

Kangmin was sad, but his hyung does have a point.
_

"That's it I've had enough!!", Gyehyeon shouted as he shot the man, but forgot to put the silencer on, good thing the enemies were on the other side of town.

The others had their hands on their ears as Yeonho sent a glare towards his boyfriend.

"You're getting the body outside babe", He stated.