Later that night, Alex thought. She thought about lots of things. She thought about her ex, Marcus, and about their old, toxic relationship. Though Marcus cheated on her, she still wanted to be with him again. Alex wanted the love she thought they had again. She picked up her phone and looked through their messages from September, the month before she found out everything he had been hiding from her. She remembered how furious she was with him when she saw her boyfriend and her best friend, Kate, going out on dates. Alex thought Marcus and Kate were 'just friends, or at least that's what they always said. It was September 19, 7:34 pm. Alex and Marcus had gotten invited to a party. All was well until spin the bottle, oh how she wished she never played spin the bottle. It first landed on Kate. Once the bottle spun again, it landed on Marcus. Alex thought that they wouldn't want to kiss since they were 'just friends.' But she was so very wrong. They didn't seem disappointed or shocked at all, in fact, they were excited. They ran into the closet and did something Alex never thought would have happened. After about 5-10 minutes, they finally came out. Marcus had hickeys all over him, and so did Kate. Alex had never been so heartbroken. Marcus had finally realized what he had done wrong. "Alex, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-" Alex had heard enough of his fake apologies. She stormed out, not wanting to hear another word. As Alex took a cab home, she received hundreds of messages from Kate and Marcus. "I'm sorry, I know what I did was wrong, but I hope we can make it all right tomorrow." Pft. As if he meant anything he said. All she wanted was to be alone, no Marcus, no Kate, no one. Just some alone time. As Alex got home, she showered. Maybe that would help? As she got out, she heard knocking at her door. As she ran downstairs, she saw Marcus, with a bouquet of flowers, alongside some chocolates. "I don't want to talk to you" She said to him. "Please, it was an accident" Marcus said. "How was kissing my best friend an accident?!" Alex asked. "Please just let me inside" Marcus begged the blondie. "I have more important things to do. Have a good night." After that, she went to sleep. Once Alex woke up, she checked her phone to find tons of messages from her friend, Ashley.

Ashley

ALEX

ALEX

ALEX

ALEX

whattt

HAVE YOU SEEN MARCUS' INSTA???!!

no, why??

LOOK AT IT

NOW

okay jeez

As Alex checked her boyfriend's instagram, she couldn't believe her eyes. There was a video from last night's party. As she clicked on it, she could only watch in horror. Why would he post a video of him and Kate making out? As she checked Kate's profile, she wanted to explode. Were Kate and Marcus...officially a couple? No, it couldn't be. Alex had so many questions, but no answers. Did Marcus not love her anymore? How long has he been keeping this from her? Did he ever even plan on telling her? All she wanted to do was cry. Cry and never leave her room ever again. Alex quickly sent a message to Marcus. How do you confront a guy who's cheating on you with your best friend? She decided to make a small conversation and then bring it up. That would be perfect.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating in a while lol

Stay hydrated and drink plenty of water <3

Word count: 604