Chapter one

My day started like any other weekend, nothing special, slept all morning, started to get ready to meet Taehyung for brunch since he gets mad when I'm late for something. Today is supposed to be different, it's my birthday but It doesn't feel special or anything to be worth celebrated for, but my friends always insist, so I'm making an exception.

Put on a pair of chelsea boots that Yoongi bought for me and headed out. The day was rainy, one of those that I just want to be home cozy and spend the rest of the day practicing my dancing while looking at the garden from my  studio's window.

I told the driver to stop one block before the location, nobody knows that I'm from a wealthy family, I like to keep that part of my life private, it has it benefits but also I don't remember the last time I've been truly myself. Got out of the car and walked for a few minutes, by the moment Taehyung sees me he starts running towards me.

"JIMINIE!" he screams while I was just waiting to be tackled for a hug.

"Happy birthday Jiminah," Yoongi said while waiting for Tae to let me go, "let's go and start the party."

"Sure" I tilt my head smiling; "but Tae must let me go first."

We entered to a private room so nobody else bothers us, Yoongi hates to be interrupted by fans since he's a famous producer. We start eating and time goes by while we talk about random stuff. As soon as we finish and get our dishes taken away Yoongi starts to look a bit awkward and tries to break the silence.

"Can we talk about the elephant in the room?" he says in a rush, "Are you really fine after all your parents have done to you? It just bothers me that you try to look fine when you are certainly not."

"Yoongi" Tae murmurs.

"It's nothing I can do about it, so I'm just trying to not think about it" I say trying to fake a laugh.

"Jimin," Tae says softly, "you know you can talk to us whenever you need to," reaches my hand and starts rubbing it. "We just want you to not try to do anything else like the last time."

"Yeah, I know." I start to feel how they really worry about it so I try to change the topic.

"I'll go pay the check" he says while leaving Yoongi and me in the room.

As soon as Tae came back from the front desk, Yoongi and I stood up and left with him, it was time to leave for the next part for my birthday, shopping. We arrived to the department store, Taehyung quickly ran to his favorite brand to see if they already had their new collection open to public, Yoongi went to check the furniture department, just because he wants to lay on a couch, while I was just looking at anything that caught my attention.

"How's everything going with the psychologist?" Yoongi surprises me from the back and I make a little jump.

"Haha, I didn't try to scare you," laughs a little, "but I'm glad that you accepted my offer of paying your therapy since your parents don't want to."

"It's been helpful." I make a pause while pretending to look somewhere else so I avoid those questions. "She has made me seen some things I didn't know about me or how I handle my problems."

"I'm glad," he smiles.

"Just don't tell Tae that I'm going to therapy, ok?"

"I don't get it, but okay," he chuckles, "you know you're not weak or something just because you are trying to get better right?"

"It's just that I don't know how he'll react."

Yoongi grabs my shoulder while he gets closer to me, "you know he worries about you," tries to look at my face while I was looking down, "he just thinks that talking about it will make it worse."