Chapter two

It's 9 A.M. and I can hear Jin screaming from the kitchen downstairs to wake me up and get my breakfast. It's been nice since we started living together, he started a new job so he wanted to move closer to it, and I just wanted to enjoy my student life without living with our parents, and they help him with some money to take care of mee. So, everybody wins.

"I swear Jungkook if you don't come downstairs I'll go get a glass of water and throw it over you while I slap you, I've been calling you 30 minutes ago so you better get your ass over here," said so fast that someone could think he's rapping it.

"If our parents knew how you treat me they would disinherit you."

"Yeah yeah," ignoring the words I was saying, "just be sure to not burn yourself."

Since it's Saturday he doesn't have to work so he always make the best breakfasts on this day, today he made pancakes and omelette, I looked outside from the window and the day was perfect, rainy, not too cold but enough to start using my black coat. Got my food served and Jin sat in front of me and we started eating.

"By the way," he stopped eating, "don't make plans for tonight."

"Why?" I got curious, but didn't want to show interest.

"Yoongi invited us to a friend's birthday, it's the first time in a while he goes out he said," took a big bite of his pancakes, "so don't do or say anything stupid please."

"What a freak hahaha." I replied, "who doesn't go out at this age?" now he got my attention, whoever that was.

Finished eating breakfast and headed to a friend's studio in Itaewon to help him take some pictures, he told me if I make a good job he'll hire me as an intern. Grabbed my headphones, rode my bike and headed to the location he sent me. Stopped at the red light three blocks before the studio, while I was waiting for it to change a car stops next to me and I noticed someone sitting on the backseat. He was gorgeous, soft skin, rosy plump lips, I was only able to see his side profile but man he was beautiful. The light turned green and he was gone. I kept my road and got to the studio on time.

"Okay, you finally arrived" Johnny said sighing.

"But I got on time" I winked.

"Well the model is ready so let's get to it then."

"Sure."

"Meet our model Roseanne," Johnny pointed at the model intrducing her, "she's gonna model for W magazine here in South Korea, we're gonna give our best."

All of us were clapping and greeting her.

"Thank you, but you don't need to do that," she said while getting blushed, "you can call me Rosé."

We started the photo session, Rosé was wearing Givenchy dress, while sitting on a pile of clothes. It's obvious that she knows what to do, the results were amazing. We finished the shooting and started cleaning the place.
"Jungkook, are you gonna be busy after this?" Johnny asked.

"Well it's only 5 o'clock," I checked my messages in case Jin texted me for the party, "I'm not busy right now, why?" I tilted my head.

"Let's go eat then," Johnny grabbed his backpack, "time to celebrate we got a new intern."

Rosé was waiting hor her manager to pick her up so we waited for her to leave.

"Do you want to join us?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, but I have a meeting after this, wish I could go though" she replied.

Rosé's car arrived and she hop into it, now it's time to get some food finally, I was starving. We walked two blocks away from the studio, the place wasn't busy, we got plenty of space for everyone to sit. I told johnny to remind me to leave around 8:30 so I can manage to be on time to Jin's friend thing. Time passed, and we kept drinking and eating, I don't know how I wasn't drunk yet but We definitely were having a good time. I checked the clock. It was 9 fucking o'clock.

"Fuck" I yelled.

"What happened?" Johnny barely sober asked.

"I told you to remind me to leave at 8:30."

"Oooh," he made a huge pause, "I forgot."

Grabbed my stuff and rode my bike as fast as I could to get home and quickly get ready for the party. I checked my phone and had 10 missing calls from Jin. Mental note, never leave my phone inside my backpack.

Five minutes later I arrived, don't know how I managed to get so fast there but I didn't have the time to think about it. Jin was outside the building waiting at the car.

"I'm gonna leave now," the bitch just waited for me to say that, "I don't know how you'll get there but be there in 15 because it's already late."

Went to my room and left everything on the floor, I checked my outfit on the mirror. There's not much time so I'll be fine with what I'm wearing already, it's not like I need to impress.

I had to call a taxi to pick me up and take me to the club, it was a long time since I went to a gay club, who am I kidding, two months it's not too much. I checked my phone and got a text from Felix, he's one of my fuckbuddies. I told him I was gonna be busy at a club tonight, but he convinced me to meet (fuck) him in the club. Now I was on my way horny as hell and late.

Sent a message to Jin to ask him for the spot they're going to be in the club. And headed to the restroom.

"I left the stall unlocked," Felix sent me with a wink emoji.

I entered to see him with the door open peeing, he didn't even care if someone sees us. I got turned on instantly by it, I checked him out, he's beed exercising because his legs got bigger. The things I wanted to do to him. Entered the stall and locked the door.

"So this is how you want it huh?" I said with my sexy voice because he likes that. I like some foreplay first, so first let's start tasting the body from head to toes. I licked his neck. His body was so warm and soft, I can barely hold myself from ripping his clothes off. Gently I start reaching his lower back to put my hand inside his pants.

I noticed him a little off, it was weird from him to hold himself and not make any move. I asked him if he was going to do something or maybe he just wanted me to dominate him.

"I don't feel comfortable doing this" he said. I found his voice a little different, maybe it was someone else, but if he's into it too I won't say no.

"Can you just let me go?" he asked.

I moved and he turned to face me. It was the guy that I saw in the morning. I froze, he was looking stunning, just like an angel that has fallen to earth.

"I'm sorry, I mistook you from someone else" I replied.

I couldn't do much so I just introduced myself, but I guess it wasn't the right time to to do that. And he vanished again.

I went to the spot Jin told me to go, and I found out that the party was for that guy, I get to spend the whole night with him.

"You!" We both said at the same time.

I glanced at him in a flirty way. The night started to be way more interesting now.