Chapter 1 - walking to school

Olivia's POV

She always comes to school with red checks, pale skin, and a sad expression, she always insists it because of the cold and how early she gets up but i can tell its something deeper. When she sees me she immediately puts on a smile. Shes one of the happiest people i know, actually the happiest, she always has a joke on her mind and never takes anything really seriously, but whenever i see her like this i get worried, most would think theres something happening at home but i doubt it. I've met her mum, shes really nice and is always fine with poppy going out with her friends, she never talks about her dad anymore, she remembers him as kind and sweet, but she was only five when he jumped. Then theres her brother twice the age and triple the size, he apparently has his own apartment but i always see him driving down to Poppy's house.
"Hi liv! How are you this fine morning?" Poppy says with a giggle and a smile.
"Fine, but its flipping cold, i left my coat at school yesterday so now i have nothing,
what about you? Are you okay?" I answer with an annoyed look.
"Im alright i guess" she says in a sadder tone "Why can't Sarah be out sooner, im gonna freeze!"
We both laugh and wait for Sarah to come jumping out of her house.
"Shall we go? She can catch up can't she? And besides im gonna die if i stay out here any longer!" I nervously say to break the silence
"Well... Text her and say were leaving and then we can go, yea?"
"Okay, ill text her."
*hey Sarah, me and pops are freezing out here ❄️❄️, so were gonna leave hope thats okay, love liv xx 😊😘*
We start walking quite quickly, talking about our Pintrest and Tumblr obsessions, laughing along the way, listening to songs from the 80's and dancing like retards.
We're in the middle of Michael Jackson thriller , when *bing* i pull out my phone, sees its Sarah and unlocks my phone to see what she said,
*oh didn't you get my Facebook message, i woke up late and my uncles gonna drive me down, soz for making you wait! See ya in school S xx*
"Was it Sarah? Did she wake up late or is she moaning about how we 'always' leave her" poppy says, both of us laughing.
"Yea, woke up like 5 minutes ago, again, uncles driving her down"
"For gods sake why can't she just set her alarm for 7 like us then she could walk with us."
We wait for a bit out side of school for Chloe, Chris and Alex then walk in with them, i find i cute how chloe and Alex walk together, we all agree the make a cute couple, it really funny because me and joe are together, Chloe and Alex are together and Chris and Poppy are like third wheeling all the time, yet I insist they fancy each other, they always disagree. We walk in me and joe holding hands, and Chloe and Alex holding hands, this means Chris and Poppy get pushed to the back and they hate it.
Chris then asks poppy to go have a chat with him in private, and then loudly says in private to the rest of us as we always get suspicious of the two of them...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------