Chapter 5 - the first betrayal

Me and liv went back to Chloe's for our weekly girls only sleepover. Which usually involves watching a specific genre of movie or binge watching a series on Netflix, a bunch of 'girl talk', prank calls and lots of laughter. It really cheers me up after the week at school. Get in go through the rules with claire, Chloe's mum, even though see knows we break every one. The rules are:
No going downstairs after 12
No eating in the bedroom
No drinking alcohol
And finally no annoying her
The only rule i follow is the no alcohol, but she says it all the time because she knows liv and Chloe always drink it. They always try to convince me to have some but i don't really like the taste and i feel really sick after like two sips. I prefer coke cola, pepsi, sprite, tango or irn-bru. They taste so much better and they always put me into a drunk state anyway. We have our own plans for everything, at 12:30 we go downstairs and close all the doors before hooking up my computer with Chloe's tv and putting something from Netflix on usually pretty little liars or something like that. Her mum and step dad cant hear as they are heavy sleepers so never hear us plus they sleep in the attic so its quite far away. We then go out to like morrisons or the tesco nearby and get some snacks e.g. Pringles, Oreos, cookies, doughnuts and american candy. Then sneak back in and eat and watch and talk and snapchat and have fun.

Anyway, it was 12:30 and as usual we take all our stuff down stairs and put some leggings and baggy tops on and head to Morrisons, me and Chloe go straight there while liv goes to her house, a minutes walk away,to get her iPhone charger. Me and Chloe are in the doughnut section, and liv walks up to use balling her eyes out, we immediately run up to her asking her whats up, but shes too upset and crying to talk properly so we quickly get the rest of the stuff, buy it and get her back to the house. We sit her down with a glass of red and she starts cheering up and then talking.
"I saw joe" she starts as whipping her eyes "he was with that ratchet Bianca ," she caries on. Me and Chloe both gasp. " and they were....Kissing" she blurts out with a cry.
"How could he, he is an absolute bastard." I shout hugging liv.
"Liv, don't cry, hes not worth it, he is a little cunt that you should immediately dump, this second!" She smiles laughing at our range, "aw thanks guys, im glad you care so much, but its dark i might not of been him..." She admits trying to stop us from convincing her to dump him. I go on to my snapchat, and see his newist story, i through my phone to the other sofa and get really annoyed. "Wow, pops whats up?"
They both ask, worried about what id just seen. " check his stupid snapchat story, he is with her." I shout, getting a bit too emotional. They both pull out there phones go on it and look. "Wait no he's not i cant see his story, he's not added one since this morning when he put with bae, and it was me and him."she says innocently
"No look, he's with Bianca, gettin drunk near the park round the corner." Chloe says showing liv her phone. Liv immediately erupts with anger, grabbing her phone, refreshing snapchat a few times. "He's gone and hid it from me, that lousy fucking cunt." She cries. I grab he phone and go to texts, go to his messages and compose a text for liv whist she calms down next to me.
*look you are a fucking two face son of a bitch, i don't no why i ever trusted you, go die! Oh and by the way, im breaking up with you with cheating cunt! Love liv 😡😡*
I turn look at her whilst my hand hovers over the send button, she nods and i press.
She turns her head into me and i hug her like a big sister as Chloe's getting some more red and a coke for me. She comes in and gives us the drinks puts on Livs choice nd we all lie in the sofa under a blanket hugging each other.