About the Authors

Ibrahim S. Amin

Ibrahim S. Amin was educated at the Manchester Grammar School, the University of Newcastle, and the University of Manchester. He wallowed in education for as long as he could, earning his PhD in Classics & Ancient History. At that point he ran out of excuses and joined the real world — where he now writes to support his unhealthy takeaway addiction.

You can learn more about his books, ask him questions, and read random musings on his Goodreads author page, or endure his rants on Twitter (@Ibrahim_S_Amin).

Delphine Crown

Delphine Crown is a writer, technically, even though their single braincell is always thinking about milves.

C. Garrett

C. Garrett has quit a lot of things over the years but could never quite shake writing. Her work is informed by her experience as an anxious, neurodivergent queer girl growing up in the American South. When she's not catching feelings for her characters, you can find her in the garden growing flowers, seasonally flip-flopping between coffee and tea, or doing bad accents with her Sunday D&D group. She lives in Tennessee with her husband, their dog and cat, and a handful of houseplants.

Janine Dillo

Janine Dillo usually writes long stories in German rather than short stories in English. Mostly character-driven fantasy with varying subgenres. Sometimes writing about video games.

Victor Serrano

Victor Serrano is a freelance fiction writer and editor. He is currently working on his epic fantasy series Chronicles of the Spice Wars.