Part 1~ Hints

It was a beautiful sunny Friday morning! Winter was on its way out and summer was rolling in.
Your Husband, M , had left early that morning as he had a few early morning rounds to do before his consultations. You decided to surprise him however and take him some lunch as you knew he wouldn't have time to eat.
-Few Hours Later -
*Knock knock knock*
You slowly opened your husband's consultation room door and found him sitting behind his desk. "Hey Babe" he smiled at the sight of you ! "This is a nice surprise!" . "I brought you lunch" you showed proudly as you closed the door behind you. You walked over to his desk , as he stood up and wrapped his large hands around your waist and kissed you , lingering abit.

"So how's today going ? " you asked as you started unpacking the packet of goods. "Not too bad thanks, I saw Mr Smith this morning and ...." While he was talking you had a sudden wave of nausea churn through the pit of your stomach 🤢. As M took another sip of his coffee your stomach churned again. M noticed your movements slow ".....Babe you alright?" He asked examining your face that was turning greener by the second. "I'm fine just feeling Alittle nauseous all of a sudden, don't worry carry on with your story!" M looked at you and hesitantly continued to tell you about his morning. All of a sudden , you couldn't take it anymore ," I think I'm going to be sick!" Your husband immediately grabbed the trash bucket and you became violently ill. M continued to hold the bucket while rubbing your back and scooping your hair from your face.
When it was finally over , you began to take the bucket from him but he refused , " Don't worry baby , I'll handle this , you go rinse your mouth and freshen up.
After doing just that , you came back to your husband who was now leaning on his desk anxiously waiting for you. "How're you feeling ? Are you ok , what happened?" He asked frantically looking you over once again. "I'm not sure, " you said slowly still feeling abit washed out "I think it was your coffee ? I all of a sudden felt so nauseous as I smelled it! But I think I'm ok now !" You smiled weakly and sat down. Your lunch together continued as normal until there was an awkward pause. "Babe? When was your last period ?" Your husband curiously questioned out of the blue. "WHAT?! Are you trying to diagnose me right now?" you exclaimed alittle defensively ! He had caught you off Guard with such a personal question. "It's a fair question babe. I mean , you've been feeling nauseous, random smells set you off , you're Alittle more emotional than usual and ....well..... remember a couple of weeks ago in the hot tub ?" He smirked making you blush thinking back to your romantic night together. One of the best nights of your life.
Mike saw you turn pale and quiet , "You don't honestly think that I'm ...." you whispered trailing off at the end. A smile started to form across his face. Just then Mrs Weathers knocked on the door. "Excuse me Doctor , your next patient is here to see you " "Yes , of course I must have lost track of time , just give us a minute I'll be ready in ..."
"Don't worry I'm heading out now anyway ...." you interrupted and smiled to Mrs Weathers.
You glimpsed a smile towards your love of your life , trying to make him feel better that a potentially life changing conversation would have to be continued later.
".....you're almost done for the day anyway, so I'll see you at home ok ?"
"Ok Babe , I'll see you later ! I love you" he smiled and gave you another quick peck before Mrs Weathers saw you out.