Date Night

Hi, guys, it's AnimeFan299110 with the latest chapter of Family Matters!  Sorry it took longer to publish this one, but with everything that's been happening in the world and with my personal life, I've been lacking some of that writing juice.  So, as per usual, I do not own Boku no Hero Academia, its characters, or its locations. They are all owned by Kohei Horikoshi, Jump Comics, and Funimation. Now...here is the newest chapter of Family Matters!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midoriya and Uraraka both flopped on the couch in exhaustion. The stress of being a second-year was starting to get to them. In addition to the gratuitous amount of homework, the training exercises were also becoming more rigorous and more dangerous. Izuku almost got himself injured from falling debris, while Uraraka got a sprained ankle from running away from a giant stone boulder.

"Rough day, huh?" The couple turned to see Jiro looking at them with intrigue.

"You have no idea." Uraraka said. "Aizawa and the other teachers are running us ragged with hero training and schoolwork."

"You should check out Jamming Yay over here," The Earphone Jack User said, pointing towards Kaminari, who was curled up on the floor and rocking back and forth. "He's been like that ever since we've been assigned extra work."

"Can't really blame him," Midoriya said. "And on top of everything else, we also have to come back and take care of Eri."

"Sorry, Papa," Eri said worriedly, "I didn't mean to make you or Mama sad or upset."

"It's okay, Eri." Midoriya said as he smiled and rubbed Eri's hair. "We're not upset with you or anything. Mama and I are just exhausted."

"I have an idea!" Tooru chimed in. "Why don't you two have a night off? It'll be like a date!"

"A date?" Uraraka asked with a raised eyebrow. "But we went on a date a couple months ago."

"Well technically, that was a fake date that Eri and I set you up on," Mina said. "You should go out on an actual date. You know, just to have fun."

"Hmm..." Uraraka contemplated. "It would be nice to get a break from all this craziness. What do you think, Deku?" She asked, turning to her boyfriend.

"S-Sure." He said with a squeak. "I would like that. When are you next available?"

"I think I'm free this Friday."

"Friday it is, then."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The days flew by after that, and the two lovers soon found themselves changing into civilian clothes on Friday. Midoriya was wearing tan khaki pants, a white t-shirt, and a checkered flannel shirt. In addition, he wore his signature red sneakers. Uraraka, meanwhile, decided to wear a black t-shirt, denim shorts, and a pink long-sleeved shirt. She also wore blue sneakers.

When she came downstairs, Midoriya was once again awe-struck by how beautiful Uraraka was, even if she was wearing casual clothes. "You...You look nice," he said.

"Y-You as well," Uraraka said as her cheeks turned bright pink. For a few minutes, they stood in total silence as their classmates smiled at the sight before them.

"ARE YOU TWO MORONS GOING TO DO THIS EVERY TIME YOU GO OUT ON A DATE?" Bakugou yelled in frustration.

"R-Right!" Uraraka said before grabbing her purse. "Now listen, there's plenty of leftovers in the fridge, so no take-out. Bedtime is at 8pm, and if Eri is going to watch a movie, no scary stuff." Iida saluted to indicate that he understood the instructions.