~2~

(Gracie's POV)

I woke up and the building was silent. No one was walking around, I got up and stretched. I checked the time and day.
"Friday... 12:00PM?" I yelled and quickly got dressed;

I put the jacket on as I ran out my room and too the kichen

I put the jacket on as I ran out my room and too the kichen. I quickly poured a bowl of cereal, I ate while checking my iPad's percentage. 80%, I shrugged and put it in my bag with my Apple Pencil that had charged quickly. I put my bowl in the sink and I got a call.

"Hello?" I asked into my phone, the familiar voice of my teacher replied.
"Hey miss Häusler, Just wondering where you were for this first class?" He questioned.
"Hello sir, Sorry I couldn't make it. I accidentally slept through my alarms a and my roommate didn't know I was still home as I leave before her." I said explaining. "I was just about to leave"
"Okay, at least your ahead of your study enough to miss one class. You need to be there by 3 though for your final class this week. See you in a few hours Miss Häusler!" He said before hanging up.

I quickly went to the bathroom before running out of the dorm, back back in one hand and keys in the other. I jumped in my car and started it. I drove the 10 minutes to the campus, I parked and jumped out of the car. I threw my bag on my bag and made my way to the tree I always sit at. I was about 15meters  away from the tree when I saw the boys walk back over to the tree. My eyes narrowed, I sighed and just went over to the neighbouring tree. There was no point in getting mad. I grabbed my iPad and Apple pencil and drew again, I forgot my headphones so I didn't listen to music. I finished colouring the archer and decided to start something different, I made a new canvas. I sketched out the tree that the loud boys we're sitting under. I stared at the tv trying to get every detail when Josh gave me a death stair. My eyes grew wide as he flipped me off. I sighed and rolled my eyes, I grabbed my phone and took a photo of the tree.

(Narrators POV)

I was leaning against the tree next to Eddie as the others were talking about video ideas. Josh's attention suddenly adverted to something behind Gaege. I turned my head to look, there was the same girl that we sat near in class yesterday. She was sitting against the tree next to this one. I looked back at josh and he flipped her off. I got confused and looked back over, she took a photo. Josh almost immediately got triggered and stood up.
"Josh, what are you doing?" Eddie asked grabbing Josh's wrist. He pulled his arm away.
"She is getting on my nerves." He said before stepping past Gaege, he then ran towards her. Gaege turned around.
"JOSH! DONT-" he yelled but josh had started yelling at her. Gaege looked back at the group confused and worried.
"She was looking over here, he flipped her off, she took a photo and now this is happening." I sighed.
"WHAT'RE YOU LOOKING AT!?" Josh yelled, towering over her.

(Gracies POV)

"Oh no..." I whispered as Josh stormed over to me. I quickly put my stuff away. Josh glared down at me.
"WHAT'RE YOU LOOKING AT!?" He yelled staring at me.
"I'm looking at you as your blocking me view of anything else." I said looking at him.
"Don't be a smartass, Why were you looking over at me and the other boys?" He said gesturing at the other boys.
"I was looking at the tree, not you boys. I was working on a drawing of the tree so when you glared at me I took a photo so I didn't have to look at you." I explained.
"Show me." He snapped. I grabbed my iPad from my bag and showed him. "Wow. That's pretty ugly." He said before dropping my iPad onto my lap. He walked off. I sighed and looked down. Tears started to flow from my eyes, knowing that'll happen next week when I visit my mum and step dad in the city. I pulled my knees up and cried into them. I heard someone walking over. I looked up and saw a guy walking over.

Rickle?

(Short but I wanted to have a cliffhanger, your welcome 😎)
(W:760)