CHAPTER 1: " The Mysterious Visitor: The Cockglobber Of The Unknown. "

It was a normal day, as super-hot sexy 'Bella Schwan' would wake up from her long rest, opening her laptop, beginning to type in 'www.hot-vampire-cock.com', before her door went flying open, as her father stomped in. Bella would quickly turn, slamming down her laptop, screaming, " KNOCK BEFORE YOU COME IN TO SEE ME HORNY!!! ", her father would instantly turn to stone, slowly shaking, raising a letter. " Y-You got a letter.. ", he'd shake, slowly throwing the letter at Bella, closing the door shut. Bella would quickly turn toward the letter, rolling her eyes, as she'd grip onto it like a big fat large vampire-sized penis.

She'd inspect the letter just as close as she'd inspect a big fat large vampire-sized penis, slowly turning to it's front. It'd read, 'FOR: BELLA SCHWANZ, FROM: DARKNESS ACADEMY/COCKULUS DRAGSTAR'. She'd stare at it closer, slowly opening the envelope. Letters would shoot out from the parchment, spinning in the air, forming an massive big black cock, or bbc for short, in the middle. Bella would stare at letters, as she'd begin to read them in her head. " You've been accepted to 'Darkness Academy', for your bizarre set of skills, aka. 'Succubusism'. You fucking, holy shit, well, you'll be needing some supplies before you can begin the school year, such as. -Tampons, -Condoms, -ETC. We cannot wait to see you there! ", she'd slowly lower her head, as the letters would jolt in the note, as the dick would slap her face, spinning back in with the crumbling parchment.

She'd confusedly stare toward the parchment, as it'd begin to turn into an dick, crumbling into millions of pieces. " Well, I'll be getting back to my vampire porn.. ", she'd turn toward her laptop, licking her lips, as she'd begin to open it. She'd slowly open her laptop, as an loud banging would be heard at her window. The window would fly open, as an big-plump man would land, surrounded in dust. " WHY IS EVERYONE FUCKING INTERRUPTING MY VAMPIRE PORN?! ", Bella would angrily turn, as the big-plump man would turn, in an almost awe. " Y-You're Bella Schwanz, THE SUCCUBUS WHO LIVED TO SUCK AGAIN?! ", the plump-man would slowly walk toward Bella, as she'd stare in confusion. She'd observe the man's face, it'd be dirty, sweaty.. but.. he looked so..sexy..?! She'd blush, shaking her head, hiding her wet trousers, slowly walking toward the man. " Who the fuck are you anyway? ", she'd stare at the man, as he'd quickly jolt up, staggering back. " Ah, I should be ashamed! The name's 'Hobinbo Dirtbaggius Bussybottom'!! ", he'd hold out his massive-sweaty hand, as she'd look confused, shaking it slowly.

Bella would slowly let go of Hobinbo's sweaty-ass hand, slowly sitting onto her bed. " So, why the fuck are you in my room? ", she'd stare into Hobinbo's big dirty brown eyes, as he'd turn, smiling. " Well, I was here to show you toward 'Sinepipple District'!! ", he'd smile, highly raising his massive fat briefcase. Bella would look in confusion, thinking back to the letter, as she'd slowly stand. " Don't fucking tell me you were sent here by that Cockulus guy.. ". she'd stare at Hobinbo, as he'd turn, sighing. " Well, he is my slave-master, so of course he sent me! His loyal 'Cockglobber'!! ", he'd smile at Bella, as she'd look at him disgusted. " What's wrong? Have you never seen an Cockglobber?! ", he'd stare at Bella, as she'd slowly walk toward her door. " No, only heard of sucking dick, you know.. a blow job..? ", she'd stare at Hobinbo, as he'd sigh, slowly sitting on the side of her bed. " Well, you have a lot to learn.. ", Hobinbo would stare at Bella, as she'd turn in confusion..

THE END, for now ;)..