Cigarette

Saturday - 31/10/2020 - 1:45 pm

" are you sure we gonna go with this attire ? "
Jaewook confirmed with Minjae as he in tuxedo because the formal event. He thoughts gigs style more relax style.

Minjae busy find his car keys, as he attend the dinner aftr 1 hour he decide to left as he already hear his father mumbling the bla bla bla topics,

" yah! I heartbroken right now u should care about me not u" minjae make hurt face and go giggling as he excited go to gig. Jaewook make annoying face.

" I should let your cry much btter" jaewook mumbling herself.

Already 10 years this in only third time jaewook join indie gigs. Jaewook prefer rap and swag and it's completely different from minjae. Thats why minjae excited !

"Yah, jaewook ga~ indie mybe pack with people but they give u unbelievable experience " minjae tell jaewook as his smile and tap his friends shoulder mean

" Let's go ! "

< At gig concert >

Jaewook decide go without suit as he left on minjae car. Now he go with black tshirt and black slack. Same goes with minjae with white tshirt and black slack. As they lazy to change.

< Jaewook pov >

Why i feel nervous? Mybe i rarely go to this kind of place. My eyes cannot stop observed this is so teenagers place,

Is not big, is not small but its give they feel to move and expresse their feeling with song. As they screamed and jump.

They also have kissing couples, the group of girl with their hand hold a cigarette as their  head enjoy the guitar sound,

" wowwwwwww ahhhhh" vibe ons

Their screams as vocalist give a sec sound of electric guitar. Minjae already excited join the crowd "yah i go first "

I give a nod signal. I think i better enjoy from far.

Me & you together song - played

" i can remember when we met"
" because she didnt have a top on"

It's feel good to see minjae smile as he easily enjoy the crowd with stranger. I lay on corners of the place and enjoy the things.

Its not bad i guess.

" you want one ?"

One hand offer me a cigarette.

"Owh, its okay i dont smoke" i reject politely.

A girl. With a long black hair, with only black singlet and skinny. The gold chains, with smokey eyes.

She smile. She take lighters burn the cigarette.

She stand beside me. " first time here? "

" third time, but i feel like first i guess" thats why i feel now. She so cool btw. I tried to look cool and  see the prfomance. Its awkward but the girl comfortable i guess.

She nodded her heads with vibe the song.

" its maybe crowded but if u don't judge anyone here and enjoy by yourself its give your awesome feeling." Her mouth blowing out the smoke cigarette.

I take look around and i do understand what she means. I smiled. Thts what Minjae means earlier.

" uh yeah, im not in to indie" i reply with smile awkwardly.

She chuckled " so what you into ? "

" Post Malone, that kind of thing."

" owh you into beats i guess ? " she looked at me as smile.

Damn she beautiful. My heart stop as the song played so fit with this situation.

" ah - ah yes, but i think indie not bad " i try to agree, because the lyrics its kind a deep.

" by a sudden ? " she laughed

" no- no I really mean it. The lyrics is so deep " i laughed and try explained. Our body take along in the conversation with stranger.

"Woaaaaaaa" a screaming from crowd as they change the band.

Both of us look at a band.

" damn this so good " she throw the cigarette and step it.

She take my hand enjoy the crowd.

My head stop thinking. By sudden ? I join the crowd.

I looked at her. "U never regret it i promised" she looked at me as she asking this song is going amazing.

She let go my hand, and smile awkwardly to me and shout as the guitar start played.

Stay with me - played

"Yeah i know know um scared of commitment "
" but tell me who isn't, tell me who isnt, i know"

My body combined with other strangers, move with the guitar melody, the souful by sudden I really enjoyed this kind of moment.

She started sing along, jump and yes i should let go my feelings, as nobody cares about my action.

I screamed enjoy the song, my body moved and yeah its feel good. Nobody care about me.

Growing up with full of rules made my life sick, and here i be me. Forget the manner, attitude and people.

Closed my eyes. Myself. Enjoyed.

As the song end. Why i feel so fresh ? Haha i chuckled and agree with minjae statements.

I looked at the girl but she not there beside me.

Yah where that girls going? My eyes try looking everywhere, scan the girls but she no there. I think she just enjoyed song with me.

"Wahhhhhhhhhhhh" another  screaming from crowd as they changing the band. And yeah i see her,

She the drummer ?

My gaze looked at her.

Her gazed looked at me and flashed a smile.

Her mouth said "enjoy !"

And the guitar started play.

I smiled as she started hit the drum. She so wonderful on stage. With her head bang into the beat of drum, wahh she so cool.