Little Red Riding Hood

"Kongpob, do you want to go home yet? It's very late already and I'm getting tired." Arthit says to his boyfriend who has been dancing all night with his juniors from college.

They're currently at Bright's Halloween costume party at his bar. Kongpob is dressed as Luffy and he is Zoro from One Piece. He had refused to be Mario and Luigi or Batman and Robin. Those costumes looked too cheesy. What he really wanted to be was Thor and Kongpob to be Loki, but those costumes were too expensive. He couldn't justify spending that kind of money on something he would probably only wear once. But now he is regretting his choice seeing how Kongpob had his whole chest exposed because the Luffy vest has no buttons. Everyone at the party can ogle his boyfriend freely.

Kongpob snakes an arm around his boyfriend's waist and pulls the latter closer so he can speak to him over the loud music. "P'Arthit, can we stay just a little bit longer? I haven't seen my juniors for a long time."

Arthit is caught off guard and instinctively pushes Kongpob away. He shyly nods in agreement and quickly walks back to his group of friends without looking at any of the junior's expressions. He has been trying really hard to not shy away from his boyfriend's touches but it still doesn't come easy. But truth be told, he didn't mind that little stunt Kongpob just pulled. Kongpob showed the juniors that he has a boyfriend and reassured him that he hasn't forgotten.

"Ai'Arthit, why are you so red? I thought you said you were going to leave with Nong Kongpob." Bright says looking past Arthit to see Kongpob laughing and dancing with a bunch of juniors which were mostly girls.

"He says he wants to stay just a little bit longer. He hasn't seen his junior for a long time." Arthit takes the bottle of water from Knot to cool himself down.

"Nong Kongpob sure is popular. None of our juniors are ever that excited to see us after we graduated. Nong Aim is still scared of us. Well, mostly you, Arthit." Toota chuckles watching Kongpob surrounded by a little crowd.

Arthit looks at the little crowd and sighs. His boyfriend is indeed popular. And it's not just with his juniors. It's with everyone. He has everyone charmed.

One hour later...

"P'Arthit, are you sure we're going the right way? It's so dark around here."

"I don't know. I was just following the construction detour signs. You saw them. Maybe we'll see another sign ahead of us soon."

"I hope so. There's no signal here so the navigation isn't working. Look, there's a bridge coming up. I've never seen this bridge." Kongpob tries to refresh his map on his phone with no success.

"Me neither. I really hope we are going in the right direction."

They drive slowly as they approach the bridge ahead because it was pitch black outside. They couldn't see anything beyond their car's headlights and there was a heavy layer of fog outside. There was a chill in the air that surrounded them.

"P'Arthit, STOP!" Kongpob shouts. Someone was crossing the bridge.

Arthit immediately stomps on the brakes. "What?!"

"You almost hit someone." Kongpob jumps out of the car to take a look.

Arthit gets out of the car too when he sees his boyfriend helping a pretty girl get up off the ground.

"Miss, are you okay? Are you hurt?" Kongpob asks the girl who's dressed as Little Red Riding Hood. She has skin even paler than his P'Arthit and lips painted bloody red.