The Adoption

Narrator's POV

After Leena(sister) adopting Meena's(mother) daughter, Leena wanted to name the baby girl a sweet name. She was thinking for a while and found a good name, she named the baby girl Mayvi. She didn't know why but she liked that name so much.

Leena's POV

Wow I like this name so much! I don't know why though.... Ok fine Leena we need to finish all the formalities and take our baby girl home. I am so excited!!! After completing all the formalities I took her home. I married the love of my life Cyan. I liked him because he accepted Mayvi as his child and I know he is a good guy.

He works in an orphanage in the food department. He serves free food to the orphanage, then we all know that he is a good guy right?

Ok now I need to go shopping for my little pie. Where shall we go??? Let me call Cyan and ask him.

Calls Cyan.....

"Cyan, we need to go shopping for Mayvi remember. My sister was so alert but now...... And I also think she might have went shopping already so we need to go shopping and we need to go to her house and take the dresses she bought for her lovely child"

"Ok Leena I remember. Let's go to...... Fun Mall and go to your sister's house ok??"

"Ok Cyan! Bye!!!"

Ryan's POV

Leena is so excited about Mayvi. But........ I am more excited than her... Hahahahahahah!! We need to be good parents for Mayvi. I hope we do.

Meena's POV

Aaww..... My sister and her husband are taking care of my baby better...... My baby is actually lucky to have parents like them. I think she will be a good child. I hope they don't betray her. God... Thank you so much for not leaving my child's hand. And I love that name too!! Mayvi..........................