The Fight pt2

Until..........

Cyan asked Leena about all the expenses she did this month, Leena said the expenses which were in a complicated way for Cyan. Cyan is a short tempered guy. He got angry and started to shout in anger. Cyan always gets angry for silly things. Leena couldn't bare it anymore and started to shout back. The Fight grew bigger and bigger and Cyan even started to beat Leena. Leena already had a weak body. She started and and groaned in pain.

On the other hand grandma was not home and Mayvi went inside a room and started to panic when she heard the sound of beating and her mother crying in pain.....

After sometime the fight stopped......

Then Cyan went to pick up Grandma

After they came home the fight started again..... As grandma was there she was able to stop the fight. Mayvi stayed in that room quietly. And Cyan and Leena accused Mayvi that she cried from morning, that is why this happened. Mayvi couldn't do anything so she asked sorry and accepted her mistake.....

Then grandma convinced Leena and made Leena sleep. Mayvi told her mom to sleep in bed because she is hurt and that she would sleep in ground with a Pai.....

After that Leena convinced Mayvi to eat and she ate and went to sleep. And the next day all the problems were over. Mayvi was relieved.....

Note: Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote if you liked it!!!