Chapter 3- Fate is catching up

You open your eyes to hear someone’s footsteps coming toward you. You looked over to see a tall boy with darkish green hair. You quickly straighten up. He was a senior and was supposed to be respected. He kept walking toward you. Each footstep he took you felt like running. No one has ever walked up to you before, well except for Duck.  He stops right in front of u. He looks at u with cold eyes.  “Hey… you. What are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be in class?” He looks at you with a serious face.

“I don’t need to go today. It would be pointless if I go.”

He sighs, “Why does a person with you ballet skills think that it doesn’t matter to go to class?”

“Just because I am good in one class doesn’t mean I like the others. And to be even more specific I didn’t have a choice to come here or not.”

The boy sighs, “Even so you should go anyways. I know for fact that today in your class you are going to learn one of the favorite books of all time.” At that second Duck comes running over to him.

“Fakir!!!! Princess Kraehe she… she...” Duck looked over at you and covered her mouth. 

---

“Father… Why are you lying to Kraehe? You know it wont be any good. She will turn against you once she finds out…”

The Raven looks down upon Black Swan. “Dear daughter of mine… Kraehe will not know. As long as that woman keeps your mind locked up. If and only if you shall meet Kraehe… I will allow you to kill her. And then I will return what is yours.” Black Swan nods. A beautiful young girl with silver hair in a side ponytail held up by a black bow. Her red eyes shone with determination. She wore a black tutu with a silver pendant. The pendant was in the shape of a wing.

“I will do as you say, Father…” Black Swan bowed before disappearing into the darkness where the Raven lived.

---

Your eyes widen… Who am I? Who is the woman in my mind or someone else’s? Who is that girl?   

“Please excuse… um… What is your name?” Fakir looked at you. You snap out of your thoughts. 

“Oh! Um... I’m (y/n)…” You say softly.

“Alright… (y/n) See you around.” He got up and walked off with Duck.

Who is Duck? Why does she know about Kraehe? You got up and followed them in secret of course. You wouldn’t be stupid just to follow them with out be hidden. You follow them till the get behind a school building. They looked around before Duck spoke. “Kraehe… She took the shard of love right out of him! Mytho was giving me a gift and Kraehe came out of no where!” Fakir’s eyes widen with surprise.

“What were you thinking!? Trying to give Mytho that shard out in the open! If she took it we need to keep Mytho in sight at all times…”

“Well… see… that’s the thing she took Mytho as well.” Duck said slowly as well as cowering a little.  Fakir’s eyes widen just as the bell rang signaling its time for lunch. You sigh and quickly walk to your English class.

As you walk into your English class you see Mr. Cat looking at you. “Where have you been (y/n)?” His voice was soft yet harsh.

“I- I’m sorry sir! I wasn’t feeling well so I didn’t come…” You say looking down, so then that way look like you were sorry. Mr. Cat walks over to you and hands you a book.

“Read this book and write a report on it. I expect you to come tomorrow.” You nod and run out of the room. Once you got into the lunchroom you sat at a table alone. You look down at the book you got from Mr. Cat. The Prince and the Raven… by Drosselmeyre. Your eyes widen you saw the book.

Fate is catching up…