NOT FAST ENOUGH!

So, my sister is not pregnant by Jamal.. Go figure.. but I'm starting to wonder "who's this "Jerry" guy... And who tf is 'Paul Jerry Jr., because I don't know of him! 🤦🏽‍♀️ we are all in the living room, it's been two days & still no sign of BooBoo, Mirah is about to leave Mama gave her some money So she can leave town... Before she could finish packing, her phone dinged:

BooBoo:

BooBoo: So you think, I won't gone find out?! YOU ARE GOING NOWHERE TILL I GOT MY ANSWER!!

Kid BooBoo done popped the tires on the damn RENTAL and was sitting on top of the damn hood! 🤦🏽‍♀️ Now when I say that man is off the chain, he's off of SOMETHING! My mother goes outside, and cursed him out, I couldn't really hear everything so I went to sit down..
"That baby is not yours Bryson!" I hear my mom yell
"I know that Renee, I just want my fucking money back the bitch took from me!!" BooBoo goes on.. "we didn't do no nasty, but I would pay her!"
Looord! Can we have ANY mercy on this pregnant chic!
My mom storming in the house goes in and drags 'Mirah out by her hair 🤦🏽‍♀️.
"You out here doing shit for shit, and you out here knocked up, owing fuckers like him money & running around like you got it like that?! Where's the money..." stated my mother. "I don't have it" replied 'Mirah.
*FOW* *FOW* *FOW* *FOW*
********************************************
Screams Rang Out, I fly outside... The neighborhood runs over devastated:
"I-I-I suh-suh-saw! Call POLICE..." I asked "what was that noise?" But it seemed like that was all she could say.
The rental car wasn't in the yard.... so I assumed ma told 'Mirah to 'getaway'. (Not thinking bout the tire... Or was the picture fake?! 🤦🏽‍♀️
********************************************
2 hours...
4 hours....
7 hours...
My mom is not back yet?! And I'm starting to worry, just hoping her and RIRi didn't get into it and I wasn't there to fend either side. I turned on the tv, sat back, and began to doze off around 8:15/8:30.. but my phone pinged, it was my sister...

I tried to call back but her phone was completely DEAD! I remember hearing gun shots, but thought i was tripping and left it be because my neighbors pop fireworks daily since it's almost 4th of July! Now me tryna be completely smart had to think q...

I tried to call back but her phone was completely DEAD! I remember hearing gun shots, but thought i was tripping and left it be because my neighbors pop fireworks daily since it's almost 4th of July! Now me tryna be completely smart had to think quickly, because I don't own any weapons to go get my sister back, so I'll have to FIGHT! This nigga has killed MY MOTHER, and it's time to get even for all the house damage!
****************************************
Another fucking knock at the door! 🤦🏽‍♀️ this time its JAMAL... That's who should've been shot dead! I opened the door to ask what he wanted:
"Where's your mother?" He replied, I wanted to tell him but had to gather my thoughts first!
"She took Ja'mirah remember?"
"Yea, to a hotel two hours away! She should've been back by now!" He replied.
"Okay, well I'll tell her to call you." I quickly said.
"Thanks." He replied and walked off.
I took a DEEP SIGN, and closed the door.
So now my mother is DEAD... and I gotta save my sister from Kid BumBum (BooBoo).. Well, I got some work to do!