Chapter 3- Little Bit Of Smut

I wake up in the morning... My head hurting...

I reach my arm out to feel that on one was there...

"huh... where's JongIn..." I said while getting up and looking for a pair of boxers to wear...

I walk out only wearing my boxers to find that everyone had gone...

"Where is everyone..." I say as I scratch my head... then someone comes behind me and hugs me from the back...

"Guess who..."

I smiled as I take his off and face him.... After I turned around i noticed he wasn't wearing anything apart fron baggy trousers... I interlocked our fingers and kissed him on the lips...

"I knew it was you..." I said as I planted another kiss on his lips...

"Hey... where is everyone..."

"They have ever gone for individual activities or to the gym..."

"Oh..." I say as I let go of his hands and walk towards the kitchen...

"Why... you upset??..." he says as he sits on the counter...

"No... it just means we can do more stuff..." I say under my breath...

"Huh... ohh thats what you meant... but aren't you hurting from last night..."

I turn around and face him... my cheeks are bright red...

"A little... but I dont care..." I say as I move closer to him and separate his legs so I could go in between them... I go on my tip toes and kiss him on the lips...

"Ill be fine as long as it is with you..."

"Man that sounded cheesy" I say to myself...

As I was about to walk away he jumps down of the counter and pulls me into a hug...

"You look good in just your boxers but I want to see him..." he said as he started to rub my member through my boxers...

"Mmmmm JongIn-a..." I say as I dug my fingers into his shirtless back...

"Should we take this to the bedroom..." he says as he starts kissing me on my neck... hitting my sensitive spot... I let out a little moan...

"I take that as a yes..." he says as he picks me up bridal style...

He put me on my bed and takes his trousers off and boxers... while I took my boxers off...

"Mmmm..." he says he stood at the end of the bed...

He starts to crawl onto the bed... cat like... while trailing his hand from my foot to my member... he leans in and starts kissing my lips then moving to my neck finding my sweet spots...

He starts moving his hand up and down my member earning a loud moan from me...

But before we could carry on someone came through the front door...

"JongIn-a.... where are you?...." It was Chanyeol...

We both look at each other and JongIn jumps of me and we both try to put our clothes on as quick as possible....

"Oh... Hyung... I'm in here... Give me a minute..." He says as he pulls his shirt over his head...

He then leans in towards me and kisses me on the lips...

"We will carry this on later~" He said in my ear... sending chills down my spine....

He turned around and started to walk towards the door... I grab his arm and make him face me...

I kiss him and say.... "Don't worry i'll make it worth everything..." He lets out a little moan as a grab onto his member through his trousers...

"YAH~ JONGIN-A HURRY UP!!" Chanyeol said bannging on the door...

"Ok..." "See you later.... Babe"

"Yeah..." I said as I bit my lip...