Chater two: Everyday

As I get on the depressed bus, I'm greeted by familiar faces. Tyler, Jess and Declan. My friends. Tyler, he has the prettiest brown hair and the most beautiful hazel green eyes i've ever seen. The love of my life, well he doesn't know that. But we've been friends since I was a freshman and he was a sophomore. When we first met we had an instant connection, he insisted we stayed as friends since he wasn't allowed to date. Jess, her head holds the shiniest golden hair and her eyes are the greenest eyes you've ever seen. My best friend, she had been there for me since I was 3. Our moms were close friends so we grew up together. I couldn't imagine life without her. Finally we have Declan, He has brown hair that has splotches of gold in them. His eyes are blue and he's very tall. He's Jess' boyfriend. Oh, and let me not forget myself. I'm Annika, I have long blonde hair and blue grey eyes. I'm also pretty short compared to Tyler, he's 5'11 meanwhile i'm 5'2. Pretty skinny but not toooo skinny.
As I sit down next to Tyler he asks, "What's everyone doing today?" Jess responds for Declan, "Me and Declan are going to the lake, wanna come?" asking me and Tyler. We both nod. It was a pretty warm day so I couldn't pass up the offer. I look outside the window and see our school, the one thing that looks and feels like home. It hasn't changed. Everything was built around it.
We all edit the bus in a hurry and head straight to class. School was boring, No one really says much. People keep to themselves and only really talk to their close friends. It's awkward. After six dreadful hours, I hear a ring and students stand up, pack their bags and exit the classroom. Including me. The school pours out with students. I meet Tyler, Jess and Declan at our meet up spot. Nothing special just a tree near the school. As we start walking towards our homes to grab bathing suits, Jess asks "What time are we staying till?" I respond with, "I have to be home around 6." everyone agrees to leave at 6.
As we get closer to the wall, I spot Mr. Richardson is selling ice cream. I give him a wave and a "good afternoon." He smiles back a welcoming smile and carries on. We all split as we get to the long sidewall the stretches for three miles along the wall. Me and Tyler live in the same section so we walk together. Tyler lives on the 5th floor while I live on 8th, the top floor.