A silly breakfast

It was still about 8 am when baku and todo were up they didn't feel as doing anything but someone was being a little grumpy.

"Daddyyyyy i hungyyyy" todo complained loudly.

"I know, i know, now what do you want for breakfast?" He asked tiredly. 

"Uh uh i want bacon,eggs,pancakes,and uh sausage!" He exclaimed.

Baku got up whilst carrying todo on his hip then walking to the kitchen.

"Alright, that's exactly what you'll get sweet cheeks." Bakugo said as he sat todoroki on the counter and started preparing everything.

Todoroki giggled and swung his feet.
He slipped out of little space and he went straight into Nsfw mode.

He went quiet and started to pull his shiry and boxers off. He then got comfortable on the counter and spread his legs widely for his Daddy.

"Daddy~ come play with me..." He said teasingly.

Bakugo turned around and saw what todoroki was doing. After seeing that he turned the stove off and stood infront of Todoroki.

"Well seems like someone's a little hungry for something other than breakfast." He said as he started tracing a finger down his thigh.

Todoroki nodded, "Yes, Daddy. Please feed me~"

Bakugo smirked, he loved being called daddy even if it was sfw or nsfw.

"Your wish is my command baby" he chuckled.

And with that he thrusted himself into todoroki-

Not the actual end-