Speachless Heart?

~~~~~~~~~~~
Emma's P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~
Next morning
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was cleaning the table wen my mom came down the stairs and joined me.

"Hi,sweetie." My mother said helping me to clean the table.

"Hey," I say giving the maids some plats to take to the kitchen. "What's up?" I ask getting more glasses and plates.

My mother was caught in her thoughts.She was very distracted these times.

"Mom..?" I ask finishing given the mades the plates and glasses. "Earth to mom..?" I ask again waving right to left.

"Uh...Yes...Um...Nothing much." She said finally replying.It looked like she wasn't even sure of her response.

"Okay...But you know my birthday is almost here...Right? In a few weeks." I say hopping she WOULD AT LEAST remember my birthday.

"Yes,of course," my mom said giving me a warm smile. "I was thinking a ball-..."

Before she could finish i quickly cut her off. "A ball?! You know I can't dance!" I snap but still tight in my long dark green dress.

"Don't worry! I'll teach you! I mean...A guy will teach you.Perhaps your father will if he's not occupied." My mom aded.

"I don't need a ball for my birthday! I just want a family that loves me and cares about me...That's all I need." I quietly replied.I slowly sighed and walked out of the room.

"Em-" my mom was going to call out my name but din't because she knew I would ignore her.

I raced out of the castle,of course guards will follow me.So,I ran towards my second home.The village.

Wen I arrived in the town center,I slowly glanced around looking at all the family trying to survive,while me,having useless balls for my birthday.My mom just doesn't get it...

A few seconds later I felt a hand touch my shoulder.In surprise i quickly turn around seeing Bae raising a eyebrow.

"Baelfire..? W-What are you doing here?! You should be at the castle! Not in the village." I say raising a eyebrow not like him.He was just looking at me raising a eyebrow and tapping he's foot against the ground.

"I'm here to ask you the same thing.Actually two things." He sighed taking my hand and dragging me with him in the back of the bakery.

"What's wrong?" I ask him whipping off the dirt off my dress.

"I saw you talking with a pirate last night.The one with NO hand." Bae replied.

"He's not what you think! H-He's good! No harm was made last night.He was trying to talk! Just talk! That's all." I tried to explain.Bae looked half convinced.

"Emma...I care about you.I don't want you to get hurt." He replied with a small smile.Now he looked 100% convinced.

"He's nice.He's a good guy.Just..Just don't tell my father,mother and especially your papa.He would just kill him." I begged while I let a small sigh in relief.

"Alright." He said simply.But he din't promise.

"You promise?" I asked him looking into he's piercing brow eyes.

"I said alright." He quietly said. After he just walked back to the palace.I knew he din't promise.Drama will be seen soon...Oh god.

After returning to the castle,my mom walked towards me.I looked at her not knowing what was next.