School

The bus finally arrived at the school and everyone was chasing Hayes as he walked into school which if I was him I would of turned around and punched all of the girls following me!but I guess he's probaly used to it. After I went to the attendance office to get my schedule and stuff I quickly found my first class and Hayes was in it! I took the seat next to Hayes and as soon as I did a girl walked in and was really rude about it and walked up to me and asked me what I thought I was doing and I replied with I'm sitting by my friend! And she kinda laughed and said its your first day and you think you have friends? And I said well yeah Hayes huh Hayes and Hayes just laughed and said no. Which made me really upset because I knew he was only saying that to be cool.
Hayes POV
I had to say that I wasn't her friend or I would of been made fun of and now I'm really regretting it because the way syanne looked upset after I said that killed me inside. But I kind of just shook it off and thought that apoligizing after school would make it all better but only to stand corrected that syanne was torn and wasn't gonna forgive me that easily which made me upset so now we are both upset with each other and it's all my fault!
Syannes POV
I was not gonna forgive Hayes that easily becuse he really did make me sad but I wasn't gonna show it so I decided to hang out with Nash after school while Hayes was at football practice and when me and nash got to there house it was only us there which I was fine with! As I was telling nash what happened at school he hugged me and my bracelet got caught on his shirt and Hayes walked in and yelled at nash and I felt really bad but didn't care at the same time because Hayes didn't have no right to yell at nash because there was nothing between me and Hayes! Later that night nash texted me and explained to me that Hayes really liked me and that's why he freaked out like that earlier. And I wanted to forgive Hayes for saying that stuff at school but I promised myself not to until he proved himself!