Meeting the griers

After I had introduced myself to the griers I went home to grab my brother treigh to introduce him to the boys to! He is a big will grier fan because of the Florida Gators! After I had introduced treigh to the boys we all went inside to watch a movie.we all had decided on the purge! It was my first time watching it and I was scared but it didn't take Hayes long to tell me that I could snuggle with him which I didn't care because I thought he really cute!! In the middle of the movie the power went out and I screamed but shortly after we where all in the dark Hayes planted a kiss on my forehead telling me it would be okay.And from then on I was all better and didn't really care how long the power was gonna be out for!
Hayes POV
Syanne and her brother treigh came over to introduce them selves and shortly after we all went inside and watched the purge it was syannes first time watching it so I told her I would be here to comfort her.during the movie the power went out and I knew she was scared so I quickly planted a kiss on her forehead telling her it would be okay.
Syannes POV
After the movie me and treigh walked back home which was directly acrossed the street! The next day was me and treighs first day of school and I was really excited but I couldn't say the same for treigh!
The next day....
That morning I quickly jumped outta bed and ran to the bathroom to get showered and stuff.after my shower I went to my room and opened up my closet and decided to put on a pair of gray skinny jeans and a white long sleeve shirt with my black scarf and black flats.i was feeling really cute so I went down stairs to get my breakfast which was some toast and a glass of OJ. After breakfast me and treigh walked to the bus stop and right when I got on the bus I seen Hayes and ofcourse that cutie had girls hanging all over him but his eyes where only locked on me and when I realized that I kinda smiled and took a seat towards the front!which was pretty far away from Hayes!