National Hug Day

My POV

Today was January 21st and it was National Hug Day today! Which means I got to hug a person. I kept thinking about it but then Leo pops in my mind. "Maybe I could hug him, he is having a rough day." I thought to myself. So I got up, get dressed and went to see Leo.

*few minutes later*

Once I got to the lair, I looked for Leo. Mikey told me he is in the dojo. I thanked him and went to the dojo. I saw Leo meditating and I smiled.

Leo's POV

I was having a crappy day. Me and Raph fight again. I was so angry that I just wanted to be alone. But since today is National Hug Day, I needed Jessica here. I felt tears while I was meditating and I was sad. Does Jessica knows its National Hug Day today? I sighed. There was no one here in the dojo... until I felt a touch. I opened my eyes to see hazel eyes and dirty blonde hair. It was... Jessica. She leaned over to my ear and whispers: "Happy National Hug Day, my leader in blue" I smiled and said "Happy National Hug Day too, my kunoichi." I smiled again. Then Jessica puts her arms around my neck and leans foward. She gave me the warmest hug and it was long. She really likes warm hugs, just like Olaf from Frozen. I hugged her waist. I was so happy that I leaned to her neck and kissed it. She stopped and looked at me. I gulped because its not National Kiss Day, its National Hug Day. I closed my eyes, ready to be smacked by Jessica. But then I felt lips on me, I knew it was Jessica. I kissed back while I hugged her waist tighter. She stopped for a second and said "We can have kisses on National Hug Day" then she kissed me again. I kissed back but a little rougher and with passion, wanting more. Once I lift her up by the thighs, without breaking the kiss, I carried her to my room, and put her down in bed.

My POV

Leo was bringing me to his room and he puts me down in bed. I blushed. Leo was holding my hand and whispers "I love you, my kunoichi." I smiled and hugged him as a love you too hug. I kissed his cheek and grab his belt and pulled him down with me. He chuckled and kisses me softly. I kissed back and pulled away. We then watch Space Heroes and kissed and cuddle all night. This was the best National Hug Day ever.
Happy National Hug Day! ~ Jessica