Chapter 1: Kidnapping River?!

S. Rose's POV:

I was in my hideout trying to think about how I'm going to get at Bryan. I started to think about the people who have been around him the most. There was that Inpu person & then there was one more what was his name?!

S. Rose: River he seems to be around Bryan longer than that Egyptian boy! This could be interesting?!

-At camp-

River's POV:

I saw Bryan hanging around that Inpu guy even when I asked him not to. I hate to admit but I was jealous of Inpu Bryan had just met him not to long ago yet he talks to him like they knew each other for years!! When I had snapped out of my thoughts I noticed that Bryan had noticed me watching them.

Bryan's POV:

I had turned around to see River watching us. He looked jealous & upset that I was talking to Inpu. I noticed that he noticed me looking at him making him look more angry/jealous. I was about to say his name when he turned around & left.

Inpu: Bryan you ok?

Bryan: River he looked jealous so you think it's because I'm around you more than him?!

Inpu: I don't know Bryan. How about you go talk to him?

I nodded & went to find River to talk.

After a bit of walking I found him at my house in the garden with a sad look.

Bryan: River?

River's POV:

I turned around to see Bryan looking at me worried.

River: Now you talk to me...

After I said that I sat down in the corner of the rose garden. Bryan looked hurt by what I said but just sighed.

Bryan: River please... What's wrong?!

I was angry he's the son of Aphrodite the Goddess of Love & he didn't know.
I looked up at him with tears in my eyes!

River: Bryan you still haven't figured it out yet?!

Bryan: Figured out!!?

I stood up & was in front of him now.

River: Bryan I have feelings for you & I want to be more than friends!! I've done everything to get your attention ever since we met! I've waited & waited for you to notice but you never did!!!

Bryan's POV:

I was in shock! How come I never noticed. When River had finished talking he had tears in his eyes & I didn't know what to say.

Bryan: I'm... I'm sorry!!

River's POV:

After Bryan said that he just flew away leaving me there in the garden as the sunset behind me. I just stood there frozen with tears going down my face. My ocean dragon crystal started to glow a weak blue light but I was too heartbroken to notice until I heard a laugh coming from behind me.

S. Rose: Awww looks like Bryan had broken another heart?!

I turned around to see Seductive Rose standing in the doorway of Bryan's house. Before I could say anything he was right in front of me making me take a step backwards to keep my balance!

S. Rose: Hello, River! So sorry to interrupt your little~ alone time but I do believe that you'll be coming with me?!

The next thing I knew everything went black!

S. Rose's POV:

I used my sword to knock River unconscious. Then I caught him as he fell forwards looking at his face I noticed he had tears in his eyes probably from what happened with Bryan.

I was about to fly away back to my hideout when I heard that Mario, son of Zeus's voice.

Mario: Let him go Seductive Rose!!

I turned around to see not only Mario but also Xylo & Bryan standing there. I let a smirk onto my face as I looked right at Bryan. I could tell he was scared!

S. Rose: Why should I? I mean you guys never really paid attention to him anyways!

I said that mainly towards Bryan & he knew that. Mario saw me looking at Bryan when I said that making him move in front of him with his sword at the ready.

S. Rose: Oh, don't worry I got what I wanted!!

I smirked as I used my wings to fly into the sky.

S. Rose: Until next time!!

I flew away leaving them shocked at what just happened.

Mario's POV:

I saw him fly away with River.

Bryan: We have to save him!! Who knows what Seductive Rose has in plan!!

Mario: I agree Bryan but we need to think this through first!!

Xylo: I'll go tell Kaykrae about this & I agree with Mario. We need a plan before we go face him!!

Bryan: Fine. I just hope he'll be ok!

Xylo: We all do Bryan... We all do!