Chapter 3

[H/N] wasn't really happy when you told him that he has to stay in the stables, but he let it slip when you gave him his favourite treat. The show itself was pretty good. You were sitting beside Maya in the front line. From time to time Ydris looked in your direction and your eyes met for a brief moment, but you thought nothing of it because he was looking almost at everyone. At least that's what you thought. You never liked big crowds so you slipped out of the big top a few moments before the show ended to take a break from all the noises. 

You sat on the rock and looked at the harvest counties.  You didn't even notice that the show was already over and everyone was already gone. You were about to stand up and go to find Maya when someone put a hand on your shoulder.  "Going somewhere, little dove?" A shiver ran down your spine at hearing a familiar voice. You turned around to find Ydris standing there with a smile on his face. "Uh... Actually yes, I need to find my friend." You said ready to turn around when he spoke again. "You mean that stable girl? She already left with the others." Wait a moment.  You turned around and noticed that nobody was there anymore. "Wait... I left before the show ended, so where's everyone?" You looked around slightly confused about the situation.  "You've been sitting here for some time. That's why I decided to get you inside before you catch a cold. " He took your hand and led you towards his trailer. "Wait I have to get back to Moorland, [H/N] will be worried if I won't show up." You tried to pull your hand out of his hand but he only tightened his grip. "I'm sure your horse wouldn't want you to get sick, my dearest Y/N. You are already cold."
He slightly pushed you into the trailer and closed the door behind him. "Ydris, don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for your help but-" He hushed you with his finger and mentioned for you to sit at a chair. "Wait here, I'll be back in a moment." After that, he disappeared behind another door. The trailer seemed smaller outside. A moment later Ydris came back with a cup of tea in his hand and a blanket hanging over his shoulder. He put the tea on the table in front of you and placed the blanket over your shoulders. "Thanks." You smiled at him gratefully and snuggled into a blanket. "Now tell me, my dove, did you enjoyed the show? " He sat on the chair next to you. "It was pretty good. I didn't expect so many people." Ydris smiled at your answer. "Then why did you left early ?" He leaned closer with curiosity in his eyes. You looked at the cup of tea in your hands. "I don't really like being around so many people and I wanted to be alone for a moment. I don't even know how long I was just sitting there." You chuckled nervously and sighed. He took the cup out of your hands and took them in his.
You sat there and talked for a while before you fell asleep.