느 you get jealous

You called dazai over a few hours ago to spend time with him but dopo suddenly called you and asked you to work on a case.

The current case was tricky. A 16 year old girl had attached a bomb to herself and was in the middle of a very busy mall. Her identity was not yet discovered but the only information you had was that she threatened blow herself up, along with the whole mall in exactly 86 hours if she didn't get ranpo as hostage.

You had to figure her identity out but something, or rather, someone, was distracting you. Your boyfriend kept on giggling and smiling like an idiot while looking at his phone but you tried to ignore him.

You were in the middle of the case but dazai's beautiful laughs and chuckles kept distracting you. You slightly turned your head to admire his face when you saw him blushing mad.

You couldn't control yourself so you got up from your chair in rage, pushing forward the desk you were working on.

You hurried to your boyfriend, snatching his phone and throwing it to the other side of the sofa he was sitting on, making sure it doesn't break.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked in confusion and it annoyed you even more since he was unintentionally making you feel this way.

You clicked your tongue and put your hands on your hips, leaning down so that your gaze met his. "You know exactly what's wrong!" You stated, knowing he didn't have a clue on what was going on.

He looked at you with big, doe, eyes which made you melt inside but you weren't gonna let him escape just yet. "It's annoying." You replied, expecting him to say something but instead he just pulled you, making you fall onto his lap, your legs automatically circling his waist.

"What's annoying, darling?" He whispered in a state of utter confusion. "You keep giggling like an idiot and blushing while looking at your phone. Who were you texting?" You looked away, blushing like crazy because of embarrassment.

You heard him chuckle and it warmed your heart to an extent not describable. "Baby you're misunderstanding.." he said while smiling warmly, only melting you further.

"Then why were you blushing like that?" You mumbled while burying your face into the crook of his neck, again, out of embarrassment.

"It's a surprise" he said calmly and you could tell he wasn't lying by his soft expression. "Fine then" you replied shortly before leaning in for a kiss.