A/N

Hello dear readers!

Right now you are probably saying to yourself, "Damn, it's the author's note. Must be the end of the story."  Well, frankly  you are not that far away from truth.  My plan was to make story short with an open end, which I fullfil. 

-Wild hearts deserve strong lovers- was story about not giving up on love, friendship and starting again. Just because you thought that they were "the ones", it doesn't have to mean that they really are "the ones".

As an author I did enjoy writing this book very much! However you can leave a message if you liked it. No pressure, haha. Just curious. You know, I always see some mistakes or bad plotting or language barrier (yeah English is not my mother language) I am very hard on myself. 

Also if you noticed I have another book called "Formula 1 x Instagram" which is very similar to this one, but quite different. I wanted something non-identical xd. 

I did some experiments, I laughed & I cried ...and now I'm kinda satisfied. So I guess, this is the end. I love Lance so much, I have great ideas for stories/oneshots with him! 

(I can't be the only one who has a feeling that Wattpad is lacking of our Stroll boy)

Many of you know the saying "one door closes another opens." and now I am leaving Angie and Lance living their lives full of hapiness and love. 

I'm writing this totally unprepared so I might forget some things I originally wanted to say/write, ...forgive me then. 

And in the very end...

HUUUUUGE THANK YOU GUYS. 

WE ARE ALMOST HITTING 3K AND I AAAAAAAAHHHH. 

None of this wouldn't be without you  💕❤. 

Again, THANK YOU, STAY SAFE AND TAKE CARE. 

See ya in upcoming projects. 

-amouricxlew