Pins and Needles pt 2

"Wait where are we-" You stopped when Hisoka put his finger softly on your lips to shut you up. "Follow us." You tremble as he pulled your arm aggressively. "Oh- okay." You start to look around as they were rushing to their destination. You feel something pull on your shirt as Hisoka lets go of your hand and points where you feel the pulling. "Bungee gum." Hisoka said gently while he looked at you. 'So he's pulling me with his bungee gum? Okay then.' You gave off a surprised look once they stopped running. "Are we here-" You stop when you see Gon and Killua show up and greet you with open arms. "Hey! I'm Gon." Gon shouted with excitement. "Yeah i know that." You said while you smiled. "So i guess if you know Gon then you know me." Killua said while he blushed and scratched the back of his head, awkwardly. "Yeah i do. You're actually my favorite." You said as you feel the pulling on your shirt stop. "Now little needle, quit talking. They are leaving right now to see that little girl that they're friends with." Illumi said as he pulled your face towards his so you only pay attention to him. "I-" "Hey that's not fair! Also her name is Bisky." Gon yelled while he took out his tongue. 

"Guys just shut up. Let's go Gon." Killua said while he walked away. "Let's go little needle." Illumi said. 'Where's Nile? How is he doing? How did i even get here.' You thought to yourself. "Bye!" Gon yelled as he leaped and waved you goodbye. "Bye" You said while waving back at him. "Bye idiot." Killua said while blushing in embarrassment. "I'm going to go because this little one is boring." Hisoka said as he laughed. "Wait me?" You asked in a shy voice. "Yes you." Hisoka claimed as he walked away. "I guess it's just you and me now. Little Needle." Illumi grinned while he started to corner you. 

"How old are you little needle?" Illumi asked while still getting closer to your face. "Um..i'm 22 years old..wh- why you ask?" You said in a shaky voice. "Good girl." Illumi said while he touched your nose with his. "I- um" "You what? You don't like this?" Illumi said while his lips got closer to yours. "No it's not that i just- never kissed anyone before." You said as he stopped and looked at you in surprise. "What? That's it? How are you 22 years old yet you're so shy?" Illumi asked while he was still close to your face. "I- i- i don't know i- i just." "You're a cute one aren't you." Illumi said while he was approaching a kiss. "Uh- I-" You stumbled on your words as he grabbed the back of your head and pushed your face to his. "Now be nice little one." 

Illumi closed his eyes and kissed you gently. You widen your eyes and start blushing as he pushes your warm body on the cold brick wall behind you. He let's go of your head and grabs your face aggressively as he slammed his hand on the wall. 'Is this really happening right now? Is this what shifting is? I need to do this more often. But i didn't even mean to shift. I mean, i did get summoned by illumi. I can't wait to tell Nile what happened. He would freak out.' You thought to your self as you give yourself to him and close your eyes. He opens his eyes and laughs gently once he noticed that you went along with it. 

You feel his warm tongue slowly start to enter your mouth. You widen your eyes as you feel the need to push him away but you just can't. 'What is going on right now. I am- wait am i crazy for liking this? I mean, he's a killer. But, he isn't real- none of this is real. This can't be happening right now. My body wants to stop but, my mind wants to see where this goes. I mean, i am 22 after all. Why not have some fun-' 

"Look what we have here. You impressed me little one." A slightly raspy voice said in your ear. You slowly open your eyes wide and push illumi away to see who that was. "I- Hisoka? How long have you been there?" You exclaimed in embarrassment. "Calm down. I was here the whole time no big deal." Hisoka said as he looked at you up and down. 'We were just getting started. What a pain. My very first kiss was with illumi and it only lasted 10 seconds. Then, it was interrupted by Hisoka.' You thought to yourself as Illumi laughs and grabs your waist. 'Huh? What's he doing?' You panic as he looks at your lips and kisses you again. But this time he's more aggressive. 'Oh he's going again? While Hisoka is watching? Why? Is he trying to prove a point?' You think to yourself as Hisoka seems as if he wants to join. "You don't seem too into it, may we switch?" Hisoka asked you while he's getting up. 

Illumi slightly pushed your face away to talk to Hisoka. "No she-" He stops when you push his face towards yours. 'Wait what am i doing. Will he kill me? Does he mind me being dominant?' You asked yourself. Illumi widened his eyes as he slammed your body against the wall. You start to lose control once you feel his long soft hair touch your face. You feel illumi's hand reach your lower back as you shiver. He pulls your shirt up. "Wait Illumi we're in public right now." You said after you pushed him back. "So? No one is around but me and Hisoka. What's the problem?" Illumi said while he pushed your waist towards his. He started to kiss you again while Hisoka was just staring at you two wishing that he was you at the moment. 'What is going on.'

To be continued...