Chapter 1 - On My Way Home

Beatris pov.
My dad and I've been having a nice relaxing winter holiday. My family and life are nice but something is still missing. I'm defenetly my daddy's girl. We stand in the line waiting to get on our flight home. Dad had already told me that we wouldn't be able to sit next to each other since the plane was so full. I was feign a tad bit nervous about this, but dad gave me a reassuring pat on the back as we moved to have our tickets checked before we entered the plane. I found my seat and got settled. I closed my eyes for a few minutes wondering about who would sit next to me and weather or not I would talk to the stranger. Soon I heard the over head bin click open, but kept my eyes closed. I felt the seat next to me sink slightly as I kept praying it wouldn't be some single mom with a screaming baby.
"Hey there"said a voice so familiar it made me jump and my eyes fly open.
"Hello to you too" I smiled sneering the one dancing on none other, but Gerard Way. My eyes grew wide but I looked away. I could feel his smirk.
"Beatris, but you can call me Bay," I say holding my hand to him
"Gerard, Gerard way" he said taking my hand.
"Yeah I know"Gerard's smile grew and he shifter in his seat trying to face me.
"That's awsome!" He squeals
"Aren't I the one who should be framing out here" I giggle
"Go ahead then" he smiled all exited

We kept talking about music, movies, friends and funny situations we'd had to face.
"Oh... By the way Gee" I start to my new friend
"do ya wanna hear some of my demos?"I suggested.
"You make music and you didn't tell me earlier??" Gee said, with a fake pout. I giggled searching my phone for the right recording."That's awsome, shoot hon" he says getting comfortable in his seat.
"Here you goooo" I smile nervously and give Gerard my headphones. A few seconds into my song his was grinning like a fool. He look me right in the eye and I raise my eye brows and bite my lip. He moved my headphones slightly to his neck.
"More, more, more, c'mon" he said, making me laugh.
"Fine, fine , you sound like a kid with his candy." He smiles and I send more recordings plaing through his ears.

We've been flying for about 4 hours now. We've gone through about 6 cups off coffee and gee's had some horrible airplane food.
"Wait.... I still haven't asked why your coming to D.C... I know you live in L.A" I questioned.
"Yeah I'm seeing some friends,staying for about a week" I said, clearly thinking at the same time letting every word drop out of his mouth slowly. He took my hand and held it causing me to look up at him.
"How would you like to come with me" he said now sure of him self. My mouth opened slightly but I couldn't form words
"I want to help you get into the music making and I must say I do have the selfish reason that your amazing to hang out with." his eyes were looking right through me into my heart.
"Gee there's nothing in the world I'd rather do" I started " but I'm only 17" his smile was starting to fade now " Aw Gee that just means we need to talk to my parents about all this. I mean they've always been supportive of my music, since my dad plays too and.." He cut me of by pulling me into a long hug and squeezing me tight. This is going to be amazing!
A/N
SO THIS IS MY FIRST CHALTER ON MY FIRST EVER FANFICTION. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK