17 - Suprise

A/N I'm sorry I'm out of the county n I'm trying to up date while I can, but I won't always have wifi

The Day before we left for your had been us running around the house trying to figure ourselves out. Gee was now preparing a dinner for all the guys, since our fridges were supposed to be empty. I'd taken a shower n was now getting ready to spend time with the whole gang, like we seemed to do often. Not that that was a problem, I love them to peaces.
I pulled on a pair of black short shorts. I was aware they were extremely short, but it was hot out, so I didn't really care. Next I pulled on an electric blue tank top and walked down to see my Gee bear.
" So what's cooking I asked him sitting on to the counter next to the stove.
" Just some pasta, since we can leave the rest here for a cuple months." he smiled then looking up at me. " Everything that's on the table will be eaten he said and I faked scared as he pulled me of the counter top so he was holding me and I was tagging onto him coala style.
" Can u go set the table?" He asked and I jokingly shuck my head
" I'm scared they'll eat me if I let go." I said in a serious voice making him giggle. I still slid down and went to the cabinet for glasses and plates.
The red tiles and dark wood cabinets looked beautiful in the light of the setting sun coming from the large widows of the open consept home's dining room.
-------
The guys'd arrived and we spent out dinner time talking about all the things we we're gonna do on tour and what we were gonna miss. Frank crept careful looks at me every now and then, but kept blushing and looking away when I cought his gaze. I could tell Mikey was onto something and kept looking back and forth, but maybe I was just imagineing it.
" So are you guys gonna camp out in the living room since you have your stuff." I asked trying to keep my mind off getting caught.
" That's the plan Miss. Anderson. We've said it many times too you just don't pay attention, do you?" Bob notified with great sarcasm.
"Oh shut up old man." I mumbled and he clenched his chest acting hurt.
" Well if we can get Bobert here to get his shit together and not get offended by children--"
" Am not a child!" I said crossing my arms."
" Under 18 so shs." he said continuing " lets get these dishes washed and beds set cause it's an early wake up." Gerard said yawing like a kitten at the end, making me laugh. Everyone got their dishes to the counter and I offered to wash them, since I wasn't needed for setting up the beds. The guys started to flood out of the room and I turned on the tap. I'd just started getting the dishes into the sink when to arms rapped arround my waist tightly.
Strong arms with ink... yeah Frank... he set his head on my sholder and rocked side to side gently. He kept shifting closer and smiling into my neck.
" Frank their right in. The other room." I said quietly.
" I know baby." he said moving his hips from side to side. I smiled at how cute he was being, but told him to help me with the dishes.
------
It was 12 pm by now and all the guys were probably asleep. Everyone'd gone to their beds by like 10... Lamos.. but I couldn't sleep. I'd never been on tour before and I couldn't wait. The light from my bedside lit up the whole room and I sat with my legs crossed thinking. The door from the other corner of my room creacked open slowly, but even once it was completely open I couldn't see what was in the door way.
" Hello love." Frank said in a silly accent making me jump.
" What are you doing up." I whispered, patting the spot next to me.
" Come and I'll show you." he said waiting. I still couldn't see him tough.
" Fine but it better be good." I giggled. I was now right in front of him and could see that he was wearing a dress shirt and black jeans.
" Aaa.. Frank?" I started but he just pressed a finger to my lips and grinned. Iet out a sigh and he took my hand, leading me down the stairs and out the front door.
We walked into the garden where he'd set up a little picnic with so many candles.
" Oh Frank." I said looking at the yards new decoration in awe. He knew I couldn't get the words out of my mouth so he just kissed the top of my head and set his arm on my sholder guiding me to sit under the trees.
" your amazing." I said looking down.
" Aw. your blushing sugar." he said laughing more as the colour I my face grew a deeper shade of red. First we ate and talked about everything that was happening. About where we stood for now and all that. We ended up with our backs to the ground and eyes to the skies. I lied tightly to his side and he held me. Frank kept telling me all this nerdy bullshit that I didn't even know was I that pretty little head of his. I drifted of once our conversation had ended in a comfortable silence, but I felt my weight being lifted as I assumed Frank carried me back to bed.