Chapter one: My Moirail

For the sake of anyone and everyone who I mention in the retelling of what has happened between or too us I will change up the names slightly but just enough. I will do the same for mine and take on my nickname of "Annie". It would bring me great joy for a certain someone to read this......only because maybe they would understand my point of view on things. None the less it shall start when I first met the most important person to me.

~~~~~~~~~~

Rachel. She has been my friend for about 6 years now and has been a literal blessing in my life. Not only are we so much alike, but we are so different that is hilarious. Now I'm not saying that she was depressed ALL the time, but yeah that's pretty much how it was.... I met her in the fourth grade when I had first moved from Dallas to Austin. Oddly enough Rachel and I were forced to be partners in Mrs. Taylor's class and had to write papers about ourselves. And realize, in the fourth grade I was the literal definition of a meat head tomboy. She was the ideal image of a lone wolf nerd. See what I mean? Opposites. As we began chatting we realized how similar our moving situations were. She had moved a year back from San Antonio and had a best friend named Alana still living there that she missed. And me, having just moved from Dallas, had a friend named Caroline who I missed dearly. After that day we would just sit there and tell stories of our old friends or cities. We didn't need anyone else. It was "You and Me against the world" as she says even to this day. We were and still are inseparable. I brought her out of her darkness and she brought out my creativity, my brilliance, my intelligence. She brought every good quality out of me. And I am and will be forever grateful. She is my moirail.

("Moirail" A Homestuck reference that basically is the equivalent of a soulmate but with no sexual attraction. A best friend for life you could say.)