Chapter 4

Chase pov

When Bree and Adam left to go on a mission I quickly grabbed my 2nd mission suite. I put my hoody on and my high tech shades. I then teleported to the building and saved them. I was shocked for just a few seconds because one of those people in the fire was Ethan. As much as I hated him I still needed to save him. I got all of them out of the fire and I was about to leave when I saw Adam and Bree come. Bree then turn around and looks at me and says who are you? Call me shadow I say.

Adam pov

I see Bree talking with some strange guy with a mission suit like ours. He then says his name is shadow. Well that's strange how did he get here before us. He must have bionics like us!!!! Wait I thought Bree was the fastest human alive. Wait does that also mean he has my ability to. What if he had Chase's abilities to. Omg
what if shadow is Marcus. He did have all of our abilities combine but how is that possible didn't he get crashed by the ceiling last time we saw him.

Bree pov

After that encounter with this so called shadow we returned home from the mission. We told Mr.Davenport about shadow and told us that we need to stay away from him. He is a big threat said Mr.Davenport. If Marcus was a threat than so is he. I go upstairs and see if Tasha and Chase came back yet. I see Chase sitting on the couch playing video games. Wow you are so hurt that your playing video games I said. Just because I broke my arm doesn't mean I can't play video games Chase said. I roll my eyes at him. Then there's this awkward silence that fills the room. Soo has Ethan tried to ask you out yet Chase said. Don't even bring that up again I said. Alright he said putting his hands up in defense. I smile. Do you want anything to eat kids Tasha says. No don't open the......... ........... ...... Chase said. Then there's a big explosion of ketchup and mustard on Tasha's face. My mouth gets open wide. Was that suppose to be me I said. Maybe he said. UGH!!!! why do you always have to do this to me I said. Idk it's just fun to do he says. Im sick and tired of you and Adam pranking me I said.

Chase pov

I know what your thinking why would you prank the girl you like. Well number one its fun and number two............. I don't really know. Right now I have to deal with what would be my punishment for doing the refrigerator explosion :(

As you guys probably guessed yes Chase is Shadow. I know probably you guys are saying why did you mention it so early. I did that because there is going to be a BIGGER surprise at the end. Soooo I got a couple more ideas for the future.

Read my first story which I will be updating soon. Thanks for all my readers and stay tuned for more 😀