1

I don't own any of the AHS things. Only my characters! This is my first fanfic, so if you like it and want me to continue, comment saying so please!!
............................................................

Welp. Here you are. You sigh and scoot over as your younger brother falls asleep on you. "Are we almost there yet?" You ask annoyingly.

"Yes. Are you hungry, princess?" You hate when they call you that. You also think they are avoiding you.

"No, mother. I'm not. How far time-wise? I can't handle the monster on my shoulder."

"Here we go!" You guys pull into a driveway of a literal mansion. "Wow. Better than the pictures!" Your mom exclaims.

Your family walks in and you follow behind. You guys already own it because your parents bought it online. You walk upstairs and claim a semi big room, already with a bed. You start moving your boxes in your room and unpack. There is a music stand there that you use to your disposal. 'Gah too much unpacking for a day..!'

Just then there was a knock on your door. "Come in!" You thought it was your mom, but instead, a boy wearing a striped sweatshirt walked in.

"Hey. I'm your neighbor. Tate." He says it almost to casually.

"Hi.... Uh, did you let yourself in? And oh! I-Im--''

You were cut off by Tate. "I know who you are. And yea, I always do.'' You were focused on his eyes. They were a deep brown that seemed empty as yours did.

The boy, Tate, wore torn-at-the-knees pants, black and white converse, and the awkward brown striped shirt. He had messy blond hair and he was admittingly attractive.

"Okay. Well then. Did you come to say hi? Or-?''

He smiled and sat on your new bed. "Yep. So, friends?'' He was weird, but you were too. He held out his hand, and you shook it firmly.

"Friends. Uhh. Well, it's late, my parents will freak if they saw you here past 7.... But nice to meet you!'' You fake a smile, as he had already started to leave. Weird. But you liked him. He was nice. And you probably exchanged more words with him than with anyone in Indiana.

As it gets late, you have skipped dinner. Everyone is asleep and you feel insecure. You grab the blade from your bag. The cool piece of metal pricks your skin and you look intently. There was something about the way the blood looked that you find

fascinating. You pushed a little deeper and then you wash your skin off. You put on a jacket then went to sleep with the bittersweet stinging on your arm.