A Marriage From Heaven

Ana
Christian proposed to me and we married within hours of his proposal. I am now Anastasia Grey. It was beautiful and my simple white dress was classy and comfortable. What surprised me was Gage and Elizabeth married right after we did by the same minister. So we had a joint reception and it was great. Christian and I are happy and we are happy for Gage and Elizabeth.
Gage
I spoke to Ana and Christian about getting married right after they did and combing the reception to include us. They both were happy for us and made sure the minister and reception hall included our names as well. Ana said Christian was giving us tickets for the three of us to go somewhere together. Mom said she would go when we came back. Elizabeth insisted she join us because she had some ideas about introducing my mom to a man she knows who is lonely as well. I don't know what I feel about this but Elizabeth assures me he will treat my mother right.
Aaron Shaw
Elizabeth Garvey worked with me and we spoke and I found out who her boyfriends mother is and was. She was my high school sweetheart and I had to move with my parents because my dad got a new job. We lost touch over the summer and then she got married and so did I. Both of us are widows. I talked Elizabeth into letting me come to the wedding and reception and she did. My kids are grown and hardly ever see me, so they have no idea where I go or where I am. Unlike Sarah's son who is very close to her son and future daughter in law. So here I am waiting to greet Sarah.
Elizabeth
I tell Gage that Aaron Shaw is an old sweetheart of his mothers from high school according to him. We find Elizabeth talking to Grace and Carla about grandchildren. Okay good time to interrupt this conversation. I introduce Aaron and watch as Sarah recognizes him. At first she looks at him and then she realizes who he is. I can't figure out the look on her face. I am unsure if it's a good thing or bad thing, when I am asked to get our wedding photos taken.
Gage
Elizabeth I don't think mom is happy seeing Aaron. The look was one I have never seen on her face. Something isn't right, I tell Elizabeth that I want security to check his story. I text Taylor just in case this guy is after Ana and her family. It's not Elizabeth's fault this guy set her up to get into the wedding and reception. Gabby suddenly talks to me and she rarely does that.
Gabby
Ana is in no danger from Aaron but watch him closely, because he has a hidden agenda. The look on Elizabeth's face should tell you something is wrong.
Sarah
I can't believe this monster is standing in front of me after all these years. I have to stay with someone and make sure he can't get me alone. I have to get to security without a scene. I look up and Taylor is by my side. He leans over an says come with me Mrs Anderson.
Taylor
Gage texted me with concerns about the surprise guest Aaron Shaw. He feels that you are in danger along with Ana and her family. I had Sawyer escort mr Shaw out of the reception. Now we need information on this guy. I will be talking to Elizabeth about what he has told her and how he has been able to bypass our security protocols. Are you okay Mrs Anderson? Do we need to put security on you and your family?
Sarah
Yes, this man doesn't work alone. He has people and if he's here he's not just after me, he's after others. I am just a means to an end for him. We didn't move to Seattle by accident, we were placed here to be close to the Steele's. My real name is Ruth Lansdale I was working for my father as an attorney and had to disappear after being a witness against this Shaw guy. He stole the Lamberts properties by using stolen files from our office and we tried to make it right. But he had too many people scarring us. I and everyone here are u safe from this man.
Taylor
I call mr Grey and tell him we have a huge issue and it's not something easy to solve. Do you have any evidence of anything he has done?
Sarah
I have everything and he knows it, but he can't find it and he thinks that threatening my family and friends will get it from me. It won't. I have safeguards in place if anything happens to me or my family or friends that will put him behind bars for life.
Taylor
I need that and we need to get both Carrick and Christian Grey here to talk to you. We also need to have tails on mr Shaw which we already have now. Do you know a James Douglas or Albert Thomas?
Sarah
Yes both are the same guy. He can help us with this if you can find him.
Taylor
He's never far away from Ana. So we may have to alert him about mr Shaw.
Sarah
If he is here he knows Shaw is sniffing around already. The papers didn't give much on the guys who prevented the kidnapping. Was he one of them?
Taylor
We are sure he was and is watching Ana and he has others watching out for her as well. Shaw used Elizabeth's naivety against her to get in the middle of the wedding and reception. The fact he could get to Sarah so easily scared her senseless. It's a good thing Gage knew his mothers face well enough to know she was scared out of her mind. It now gives us a heads up about this guy and how bad he really is.