Leaving?!

I just got home from taking eir back home. It was 1:20 and past if you curfew but everyone was still awake .I look at them with weird face worried because they had a sad look in their eyes.   I look to not see mono or todo so I get worried what if something happened to .The I run up to todoroki's room just to see momo and him making out .

Bakuhoe(bakugo) POV
(Before deku came though the door) I never cared about icy hot but when I .Was walking to my room beside his I stop to hear ahh~ (sorry I just had to ) .I tell the others what I heard no one listened to me so I said. "Come Follow me then " .
So they all got up and Followme  to icy hots room to which they saw him making out with momo .they seem surprised they did notice us we back to the common area to which hear the door open .and we see deku we all had a sad look and deku could tell something was off so he ran out the common room .

Deku POV

I ran as fast as I could to my room hearing "it meant nothing "and "I'm sorry Deku " but I never looking back (me at 1am making this saying to myself "I know this only going to get 11 views or less but I keep making the story for my 11 viewers) I open my door and slammed it shut crying and slipped on my floor and fell to the ground crying my eyes out in till I can gather my self together so I pickup my phone to call my mom She picked the phone fast saying "dear what's wrong you never call me " I gather myself to speak and say " h-he c-heated trying to hold back my tears but she knows that am crying " hey mom "deku speaks "can I move to America she gasped "well if that's what you want ask your father if you can stay call me here and there ok " I say ok and hang up then not even two minutes go by before my father call me and said "I heard what happened champ and yes I already bought you a flight it come tomorrow at 5:35 " I say ok and hang up I go back to the common area to see everyone staring at todo and momo I laugh to myself and build my confidence to tell them I say "  guy they don't listen to me I say "Guys" in a louder tone they shut up real quick I sigh and shake and say "I-I'm m-m-moving to American " they stop all eyes fell on me I could see tears forming in the other's eyes I try to break the silence d by saying "here is my snap and my Instagram "I put it in a piece of paper from my back pocket and gave them it "my mom already told the school but am I'll come back  uraraka says "when tho "I say in a lower tone then usual and say two years they class says "TWO YEARS " I started to break down we all have a group hug and we decided not to cry and I say I haha busy day tomorrow so we all go to ours room I wake up early to pack my bags and go to the common area to see everyone even todoroki and momo I hug everyone then aizawa and all might show up "ahh young Midoriya he run up to hug me with aizawa and everyone was  surprised because aizawa barely shows any emotion I hug back and waved good bye and that the last they saw me . 

Thanks for reading love you all 🤗 sorry it's my first time