Chapter 11:Let's Be Friends

Chaeryeong's P.O.V

'I can't hold it anymore,I have to do something with it.'

I went to Y/n who is talking to his friends.When i arrived,Y/n didn't noticed me as his back are towards me.But instead,my arrival makes his friends noticed me and they starts to get scared.

Y/n seems to noticed his friends' action and turn his head to look back.And there he is,his gaze meets me eye.

"What do you want Chaeryeong..?" He said coldly makes me feel a little bit nervous and sad at the same time.I went to his ear and whispered to him...

"I want to talk with you after school" His face looks puzzled and scared,but little did he know,that will be a change in his life starts today.

He looks puzzled and his face be like 'Want to go for it or not to go for it',I look at him in begging eyes,and finally he sighs and said..

"Okay..."

I just nodded my head while inside,I felt very happy and excited.And my heart goes crazy again...

Oh Y/n...are you the one makes me feel like this?

I went to my friends and said that I will not go home with them today.They asked me and they seems to be okay with it.

Y/n's P.O.V

I kinda felt nervous and scared at the same time.But my curiosity takes over of me.

My friends didn't ask anything,maybe since they shouldn't makes Chaeryeong angry by interfere me and Chaeryeong's talk earlier..

*Timeskip*

Alright,since the school time is over,I opened the paper that given by Chaeryeong to me in the class earlier

*Flashback*

I am writing note that written at the front by Sir Inseong.Suddenly,I felt an object hits the back of my head,but not hurts.

I turn around to see a ball of paper,I look at my surroundings and noticed Chaeryeong is looking at me.She gestured me with her mouth.

'Take that paper and keep it.When the school is over,open it.'

I just sigh and nodded my head.

*Flashback end*

I open the ball of paper and saw a message.

'Meet me at the back of the school'

Again,the curiosity takes over me and makes my legs move to the place.

*Timeskip*

After a long walk,since the school is too big,I finally found Chaeryeong,seems like she's waiting for me.She stand up and comes to me.

"Is there someone following you?" She asked and I shake my head as a no.

"Actually,

I want to say sorry Y/n and a thank you to you.I want to say sorry because of my stupidness of spreading the fake news that you harassed me,you've got beaten up.And a thank you for save me from the accident.

I'm sorry Y/n.."

Her words makes me speechless but in the same time makes me smile.

"It's okay Chaeryeong,everyone makes mistakes,and I have forgave you,so don't worry."

"Okay.."

Then there is an awkward silence between us after that..Until I decided to breaks it

"Uh...If it's done,I'm gonna go home now.So-"

"Y/n...

let's be friends."

And there is silence again.I left speechless because a bully,one of my bullies asks me to be my friend.

"It's okay if you don't want to..."

"Wait Chaeryeong."

"Let's be friends." I said and it makes her smile for the first time and I like it.starts to hands out my hand to her

"My name is (L/n) (Y/n) and I'm glad to be your friend." I said makes her giggles.

Gosh,that giggles and the smile earlier..

"Hehe my name is Lee Chaeryeong and I'm glad to be your friend too." She giggles again.

We shook our hands and said unisonly...

'Let's be friends.'

---------------------------

Author's Words:

Yahoo! An update!! And finally Y/n got a new friend!

And this update is for you guys!

And it's for a person who loves this book so much (maybe some of you loves this book)

And it's for my duo! OlifVia3! It's for readers and for you!

Thanks for reading!

Bye!

And don't forget to check out my oneshot book!