★CHAPTER 14★

Chapter 14

[Flashback when Zein was 5 years old]

“Grandpa, I want to be a doctor when I grow up.” She stated.

Nasa dugo nila ang pagiging walang awa at hindi gaano ngumingiti. They're cold, brutal and intelligence running through their bloods. Hindi sila nagtitiwala kahit kanino man. Kahit na ganito sila, mahal nila ang kanilang pamilya.

The old man patted her head. “Oh sweetheart, I'm sorry to ruin your ambition. But no, you're not gonna be a doctor. You must know how to use a gun.” He said while combing her hair.

She snorted. “But grandpa, I don't want to kill innocent people. And also killing is not my type.” Then she  pouted.

The old man pinched her cheek. “We're just protecting ourselves against our enemies. Besides, we were born like this, being a Mafia is not easy but we must fight for our lives. Moreover, you are the heiress. You're the next Mafia Queen, sweetheart.” He said and continuously combed her hair.

She gritted her teeth. “But I don't want to be like this! Kuya Shawn deserve to be the heirs! He will be the best Mafia King, grandpa. Please I'm begging...” She cried.

She don't want to kill people. Killing is a sin!

The old man hugged her tightly. “Shh... Stop crying, sweetheart. You must understand. If you let yourself being weak, you might lose and ended up being killed.” He gently wiped her tears and smiled at her.

“But grandpa, killing is a sin.” She said while sobbing.

He sighed. “Yes I know, sweety. You will understand everything when you grow up. And also, your kuya Shawn has his own organization. That's why you have no choice and accept your faith.” He said.

Is she really going to accept her faith bring a Mafia Queen? She don't know.

“You're just five years old, yet you have so much know about life. I saw at your eyes that you're scared, don't be scared, hmm? Be strong sweety. Now, go upstairs and sleep. Tommorow, I'll train you how to use a gun and such.” Saad nito sakanya.

Now she don't know how to react. This is her, her hell living life.

°°°°°

“Hold this gun and shoot the target,” Tinuturuan ngayon si Zein humawak ng baril.

She grab the gun and triggered it. She pointed the gun to the fake human, kahit na nanginginig ay ipinutok niya ito at natamaan sa dibdib.

She jumped. “Grandpa look, I did it! I shot his heart.” Nagtatalon ito sa saya. Masaya naman pala humawak ng baril.

Her grandpa clapped his hands.“No doubt, you're really daughter of my son. Because of that, I have a big surprise for you, my dear grandchild.” He said to her while smiling bigger.

Nagtaka siya. “What is it, grandpa?” She asked innocently.

He's smiling strange.“Come in.” He said.

May pumasok na dalawang buddy guard at may bitbit silang babae. Ano 'to? Nagpupumiglas ito at umiiyak. She is shouting and screaming.