FLASHBACK

When shooky and mochi were 3 years/

Mochi: shooky don't run you will fall down.

Shooky: Shooky is strong he can't fall down if I fall down ,,my mochi is there  for me:)

Mochi and shooky confessed each other few days ago that they love each other through bottom of their tiny heart ...They love each other at this age....Love doesn't matter at any age love is love....They can give their life for each other ...They can sacrifice for each other...Though they are small kids but they know how to show affection to each other...

Mochi: aish this kid!!! ....Ahhhhh it's paining leave me..ahhh

Suddenly Mochi's arrogant and rude dad came before pulling mochi's hair harshly ...

Dad: How many times I told you not to talk with this boy!!! After so any warning you crossed you limit ,,from now onwards you are not going meet this boy!!!!

Mochi: Dad nooooo!!!! I can't live without my shooky !!! I love shooky..

Little 3 years girls mochi made her hands towards her left cheek which was tint red made by her dad ..A tight slap on her small chubby cheeks..

Dad: YOU SHUT UP!!!NOW COME WITH ME.

Shooky: Mochiiiii nooooo!! Please comeback i can't live without you..Uncle please don't do this...

Both 3 years old kids were letting their tears fall together....

Mochi's dad ignored shooky and hardly hold his little daughter's tiny hand and drag her to their home ....shooky let his body fall down with pain ..A pain intense in his heart ..His love left him left him forever..He let his tears fall on the ground of playground...He can't believe whom he loved from his deep heart ...That person left him just for her arrogant dad...

At that worst moment shooky and mochi leave their side...They have been made to be  separated ....Fate made this two loving birds seperate ....

/This is beginning of someone's creepy game/ Someone was there who was ready to make this two's life a broken glass...

End of flash back