"A chapter ending, a story beginning."

Now that that our two lovers have reunited once again, it is with every sorrow in my heart, that I must end this story with two final words, and those are, "The End."

But wait, there's more. Could it be a page flipping, or a cover closing?

In every story, all things come to an end. But at the same time,  a new story comes in place.

It begins with Once Upon a Time, and ends with "The End."

But in this new tale, I tell.

A story of a young girl, once under a spell, if there's any more that you need to know, is that every story ends with a song.

Author's note: For my next story, I think I might make a Ella Enchanted AU, but I need to watch the movie again to fully grasp the plot and which character to place. As you can see in the end of this chapter.

"A story of a young girl, once under a spell, if there's any more that you need to know, is that every story ends with a song."

I absolutely love the narrator. He ze best.

Comment down below any ideas of who the characters would be, because I'm having a bit of a problem with who the characters of the story should be.

Like:

The trolls.
Sir Edgar.
The Elf (I forgot his name)
The singing elves.
The book guy.
The maid fairy
Lucinda
Etc.

If you guys can uh... do this for me. Can you recall ALL the characters there is in the movie? And then think of what character each one should be? Thank chu.