"The Waiting Woman's Love."

This is a continuation of The Woman Waiting by the Sakura Tree, where this is in Nene's point of view, as the Eighth Wonder of Kamome Academy.

Enjoy~

As I gazed down sadly from above the Sakura Tree, I watched a couple pass by, they know my rumor, so they're  not scared of me, in fact, a lot of couples come to my tree for luck if worthy.

But so far, some of their relationships  never end well, most boys would just play with girls feelings and pretend to like them, and then leave then heartbroken. The girls who are left heartbroken look up to my tree, hoping for a sign or two.

Some have seen me, the only reason if they see me, is if they have seen their True Love. Those who do not, have not found their love yet.

I sighed. I swinged my legs back and forth, I frowned over the fact that I still have daikon legs.

'Daikon..."

A memory of me and Hanako came flying back to me, back at the time when I was still alive...

(Flashback:)

'Oh man, I've always wanted a human assistant for awhile now, haha.'

'Did you think of something dirty for  a second, Yashiro?'

The old me squeaked in embarrassment at his words,

'Yashiro, ero daiko-'

The old me headbutted him in the face out of embarassed anger, before I realized I could touch him,

' I can touch you, Hanako-san?' I asked while looking at my hands in astonishment.

He replied while rubbing his head with his hand, while wincing painfully,

'Ouch, I just told you that we are bonded, go easy on me, will you? I just granted you two wishes after all.'

I looked up at him surprised and confused, 'Two?'

As the crimson curtains flowed with the wind, his hands were intertwined with mine, and he smiled softly-

I shook my head, letting the memory go, as tears blurred my eyes.

I blinked them away, trying to get the sad thoughts out of my head.

He said that I should wait for him, and wait for him, I will.

(Flashback once again)

After a few days of me becoming the Eight Wonder, I adjusted to all my work as well as abilities. Me and the others of the seven wonders, hung out once in a while, and one day...

Hanako came up to me at noon.
I came down from my tree, ready to come up with a hello, but he cut me off;

"Yashiro, can you promise me something?"

I looked up at him in confusion, but agreed nonetheless.

"What is it, Hanako-kun?"

He opened his mouth, only for no sound to come out, he sighed, he then walked towards me until we were inches apart. He then clasped my hands with his one hand while his other was on my cheek.

"H-Hanako-kun, what are you-"

"Yashiro, promise me you'll wait for me." He murmured

"E-Eh? W-why? Are you going somewhere?" I blinked, looking up to his amber eyes.

He leaned in, pressing our foreheads together, I felt my cheeks go warm.

He sighed again, closing his eyes, and spoke;

"I'll be away for awhile, I don't know how long, but promise me you'll wait for me?"

I smiled sadly, it was understandable, he was the Leader of the Eighth Wonders, after all.

I nodded. "For as long as it takes."

(End of Flashback)

I sighed again, and then I wondered aloud, "how long must I wait for you, Amane-kun?"

"Not any longer, that's for sure."

Author's note: Dun dun dun! A cliffhanger for y'all!

And- REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

Two stories in one day! A new record!!! *dabs a thousand times*

I hope you enjoyed the story, and I will see your comments below a few moments from now, byeeeeeeee!!!