Addisson

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS JUST A WORK OF FICTION. ANY NAMES, PLACES, EVENTS AND SITUATIONS INVOLVED HERE IN THE STORY WAS JUST A PURE IMAGINATION FROM THE AUTHOR.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

NO SOFT COPIES.

Steps Towards You (San Benidecto Series #1) [On-going]

Addisson is one of the best dancers in their town. Not to mention na matalino rin siyang dalaga. Afraid to enter another relationship again because of what happened to her past relationship and about what happened to her parents but not until she met Darylle- kapatid ng kaibigan ng kuya niya ay biglang dumating sa buhay niya. Turned her bitter side into a unexplainable feeling.

Darylle was known for his talent, charms and of course, he's smart. A dream boyfriend but never entered a romantic relationship with someone. Well, not until he met Addisson. A girl who turned his belief about 'love' and made him feel something he never been felt with someone before.

Sa lahat ng nangyari sa buhay niya, she never expected to fall for someone, and that is Darylle. All she ever cared was her studies, not entering a relationship with someone. Would she ready to endure the pain lalo na at naging sila o would she just let him go?

SAN BENIDECTO SERIES PRESENTS:

      Steps Towards You
(San Benidecto Series #1)
             [on-going]

Stolen Shot Of Yours
   (San Benidecto Series #2)
                   [Soon]

      Melodies Around Us
(San Benidecto Series #3)
                  [Soon]

      Chasing My Past
(San Benidecto Series #4)
                 [Soon]

A/N: My first ever series and story so expect atleast jejeness huehue. Thank you!!!