Chapter 1

"Y/N! Y/N! Hurry up! Get up off your ass, we are gonna be late!" Draco screamed.

Hi, I'm Y/N Malfoy and yes, I know what your thinking. "She is a deatheater like the rest!"
Well I'm not. I haven't met Vol- I mean No Nose Freak. He doesn't sound scary at all. And also yes my brother is "He who killed bearded freak" or whatever you want to call him. Anyway back to real time.

"Y/N! Don't make me come up there and drag you out! You know I will!" Draco's voice getting fainted by the second.
"Ye, ye whatever I'm coming down you impatient blonde!" I yelled at him running down the stairs.

At the train
"Pottah! Surprised your still here. Pretty sure father said there is a cell in Azkaban with your name on it!" Draco retorted in Harry's face.
Ron was quick to respond with a slap across Draco's face, to complete fear in his eyes. Fred and George gasping in the background. Oh Fred.... If only you knew how much I liked you....
"Draco I got this.... get lost" I whispered in his ear. He went to Pansy and Blaise. "Fred , George how about a prank war, you know... for fun?" I asked innocently.
George stared me up and down as if waiting for a just kidding response. After a solid ten seconds he replied with "You serious?"
"I'm down." replied his twin with a cheeky grin.

Hey guys! So I know it's a really short first chapter, I haven't written a book before so this is all new to me- I hope they will become longer. Please tell me things I need to improve or any spelling mistakes I have made. And stay tuned for Chapter 2!