New Beginnings

Author P.OV
WWE High was a school that not only was special, but was a new home to a new student. His name was Christian Valdez. Christian was a teen who didn't know where to be in life. His mother always had to transfer him out of different schools because he never felt he fit into the school. His mother had enough and sent him to a place she recommend which was WWE High.
Christian PO.V
"Hopefully my mom made the right choice for me." I told myself as I walked into the school office. I knocked on the hard wooden door. A woman no older than 40 came and opened the door. "What do you want?" She says in one of the meanest tones I have ever heard. "Um where is principal Vince?" I asked as I said that her face became a bright red in rage. "Don't you ever call our principal and my father by his first name." She says. "Only call him McMahon. Got it?" I nodded quickly. Then the woman pointed to the left with anger. As I walked in a see a happy old man. "Um hello.. Is this mr.McMahon?" I asked nervously. The man nodded and spoke in a raspy voice"I am are yup mr. Valdez?" He asks as I nodded. "Welcome to WWE High this school will lead you to a bright further young man." He says getting up. "So you mom says you haven't found a school where you fit in.... I hope WWE High is the right place." He smiles as he called out for a girl. That's when a rather cute and cheeky girl came in with a big smile. "Chris this is Aj Lee. Aj can you show mr. Valdez around?" Mr. McMahon asked. "Yes sir!" Aj says as she took my hand and skipped out of the office. I looked at our school principal with concerned and he just laughed it off as if it was usual to see the same face.
Aj P.O.V
"Man this Chris fellow has a tight grip." Aj thought. "Hope he doesn't hold on to me this tightly when we meet my boyfriend." Looks over, "So your name is Chris? Hi I'm Aj Lee, I am the captain of the comic club and a runner up for school president... So tell me about yourself Chris." Chris looks at me as if he was trying to find the right words to say. "Endless you don't want to." I said with a smile. He smiles back "Well I don't know where I belong... I've transferred to a bunch of different schools in the state..." He says with a sighs. "Oh well I hope you feel at home here." I give a friendly kiss to a cheek as Summer came and smiled. "Oh are you cheating? It would be a shame if punk found out." Summer giggled along with her "squad" which included Rosa Mendez, and Layla. "You better not tell punk about this or you do you want to be going down to the same place that I sent Aksana to two years ago?" I said licking my lips with delight seeing their faces become pale. "Boo!" I said which made them run away. "Um who were they?" Chris asked. "Oh them? That dumb Barbie was Summer Rae head cheerleader who is dating The Miz. The brunette was Rosa Mendez who is dating Fandango and last but not least was Layla who was somewhat cool until she back stabbed me last year." I sigh as was getting the flash back.
Author P.O.V
Aj and Layla were behind the school. "So what did you want to show me Layla?" Aj asked as she saw Layla turn around and kiss Aj's then boyfriend Dean Ambrose. "How could you Layla you were my friend!" She says with tears in her eyes. Aj ran away which was also the reason she made a new friend

So that's the end of this chapter. Hope you like it rate and comments will help. Sorry if it sucked I'm a new author who is trying to write.