𝔀𝓱𝔂

a/n: hello! this will be sad i think! please do not read if you get sad easily <3

type: angst (i think)

trigger warnings: cheating, arguing.

y/ns pov:

y/ns pov:

as you strolled happily into the apartment, you shared with your boyfriend of two years George, you placed the groceries on the counter and pet your new kitten (pick a name shawty you're creative), you heard shuffling from your bedroom, you thought it was just George so you walked in to greet you partner that you basically adored.

you knocked quickly and entered but when you entered, you saw a sight you never thought you would have to see...

you saw George and your best friend on the bed, George being shirtless and your friend covering herself. your eyes widened and you dropped your phone in shock.

everything felt numb, you felt tears well up in your eyes as you continued to stare at them as they started to shuffle around and fumble for clothes right in front of you. you felt a tear fall and you sobbed loudly as everything came back to reality and everything came out of slow motion.

you picked up your phone, wiped your tears and looked back at them, George looked remorseful. you didn't give a shit. you just wanted to know one thing. "hey George." you piped up while smiling sadly at him, he looked at you shocked, nodding his head. "why?" was all you could get out before you basically broke down again.

you started violently sobbing and shaking, "y/n it wasn't what it looked like. like actually!" he quickly said while walking over to you, placing his hands on your arms, you quickly moved back and flinched from him. everything hurt.

"y/n it was a prank we swear" your best friend chimed in. you stared at her, every memory down the drain. you couldn't even hear what she was saying. all you could hear was ringing. the ringing that reminded you of the pain you were feeling. how alone you felt...

you looked up at George and just smiled through all your pain, honestly if he is happy with her then your gonna let him be happy.. no matter how bad it hurts. "George if your happy with her then be with her..." you said while still smiling through your tears.

he swiftly grabbed your cheek and stroked it softly, gesturing for your best friend to go. she left, you only noticed when you heard the front door close.

"George what the fuck?" you let out a sob. you moved away from his hands and stared at him.

"Y/n i told you it was a prank, we got it all on camera. i admit we took it too far and i'm so sorry..." he said while looking at you with the most apologetic look he could put on.

"George, why the fuck would this be funny?" you continued sobbing while almost yelling at him.

"don't blame this all on me! i said sorry? we said it was a prank and you continued!" he yelled back at you. you flinched at the sudden noise of him yelling and he took notice and lowered his posture and tone.

"George, isn't it pretty to think that i would blame myself for this." you said while smiling at him.

you turned slowly towards the door and started walking. you felt a sudden pressure around your waist. it was George. he was crying into your neck and holding onto your waist.

you didn't know what to do in the moment, or what to believe so you hugged back but quite frankly;

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

finished!

*  * . *      . . . *  * . *              · ˚       *        · ˚       *

word count: ~649~

a/n: tysm for 16.4k reads it means so much to me! never in a million years did i think anyone would read this and i'm eternally grateful for all of y'all!

quote 'It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.' from; A Tale of Two Cities.

drink water! take your meds! get enough sleep! eat something! you're beautiful and perfect and valid and i love you <3