Jealous #3

Narrator POV

Today is the new day for Y/N. The sun beaming in his eyes. He groggily gets up and went to shower. He does the morning routine like yesterday, while his Mom and Dad went to work. His Dad becomes a Janitor, he was fine with his salary. However, the Mom had a better salary than him. He's a bit jealous but doesn't mind.

Meanwhile back to Y/N, he went towards the school gate. He notices Mikasa is in front of the gate. Y/N wasn't amused.

============================================

Y/N POV

Mikasa blocks the front gate. I was a bit pissed off seeing her again. When I walk closer to her she's a bit... sad. I wonder why?

I stop in front of her, she looks down. All the students stare at us which makes me uncomfortable...

Mikasa: ...

Y/N: uh... look let's just make it fast and-

Mikasa: I'm sorry...

Y/N: ...huh?

She immediately went down and sob uncontrollably.

Mikasa: Please... *sob* I'm sorry that I treated you harshly.

All students around us murmuring each other, I sweatdrop like bullets raining down on my face.

Y/N: Ok Ok alright I forgive now!

Mikasa: R-Really?

Y/N: Yes! Don't do that in public when students around us!

I fast walk past her trying to avoid the stares from the students.

Y/N: *mumbles* god, how embarrassing!

Mikasa POV

After Y/N and said something that I can't quite catch. I get up and look around the students who all stare at me. I felt my face went red from the moment.

Mikasa: WHAT THE HELL YOU ALL LOOKING AT!? FORGET WHAT YOU SEE!

I walk away and head to the school and went to the girls' restroom. I went to the mirror and sigh. I heard the door open, I look where it opens seeing Miku the class president herself with a smirk.

Mikasa: *glare* ugh... what do you want?

Miku: Told you he will forgive you easily.

Mikasa: tch... *looks away* Whatever... that doesn't mean that I like him or something.

Miku: *smirks, even more,* you like him don't you~

Mikasa: O/////O NO, I DON'T!

But... deep in my heart, I do love him... for the first time, I had laid my eyes on him since he first came. I thought I would try to get him to notice me. And only me alone...

Alone?

That... sound-

Miku: Anyway, I might ask him to hang out with us after school. Today is Friday and he is still new here. Come on, just me and you to get to know him better. Anyway, I'll catch you later class starting soon! See you at lunch!

After that, she walks away but hearing Miku that Y/N is gonna hang out with us is gonna be perfect but... Miku... I can't let him notice with her but ME!

Mikasa: I am not gonna let that twin tail bitch gonna take him away from me! I saw him first!

Miku: Shit... what was I thinking??? Why did I say "Me and you to get him to know him better" It's only ME to get him to know him better, not her! Gotta think something else...