Chapter 1

Sakura sat listening unamused as Ino shared the details of her latest conquest from the night before. They were at a local tea house in the heart of the village for their regular Saturday afternoon lunch together. After losing so many friends and family during the war, they had agreed that they would always make time for each other. Ino had lost her father, leaving only her and her mother. Sakura had lost her teammate, friend and childhood crush Sasuke. They had never been romantically involved, but his death was still painful and she missed him.

"Hey, Forehead, are you even listening to me?" Ino asked with a raised eyebrow.

Sakura sighed heavily as she looked at Ino. "Sorry, Ino. I was just thinking."

At the age of 19, Sakura had only been on three dates ever and had only one boyfriend (Kiba) whom she had lost her virginity to about six months ago. Honestly it had been a terrible experience.

Things had been going great with Kiba until they had decided to start being intimate. It had been painful and awkward. Kiba didn't have much experience so he had been a bit clumsy despite trying his best to keep his composure. They tried a couple times after that, and it had been less painful but she was still unable to climax.

Needless to say, Sakura still had yet to have a good sexual experience.

All the while Ino had a whole book of experiences. A few months ago, Ino had told Sakura about an encounter with some Jonin at a local bar. He had approached her and offered to buy her a drink, and Ino accepted of course. According to Ino, before they could even finish their third round they were heading to the back of the bar to the storage room. As soon as the door was locked he had pinned Ino to the wall and taken her right then and there. Sakura had never done anything remotely close to this and Ino was out doing it all the time. Yet Sakura had never heard of Ino's experiences from anyone but Ino herself.

Sakura let out an irritated sigh. Ino letting out a small giggle that brought Sakura back to the conversation.

"Sakura, don't tell me that you're jealous?" Ino asked with a smirk.

Sakura wasn't jealous; she was just amazed at how her friend managed to keep such things so quiet. Being honest with herself, Sakura could admit that she definitely wanted what Ino had. She wanted to know what it was like to have a man please her properly. She wanted to live her life, but she wanted to do it in a way that didn't earn her a bad reputation.

But that didn't make Sakura jealous of Ino, right? Okay yeah, maybe she was a little jealous. But she wasn't about to admit that out loud. "I am not jealous, Ino Pig! I just don't know how you get away with your reputation intact, that's all," she replied defensively.

Rumors spread fast around their village; Sakura had even heard rumors about Kakashi. She had been at the local bath house when a couple of other women had come in. One was a tall, thin brunette with short hair. The other was a little shorter, with more plump and blond. They were talking about a man one of them had gone home with the night before.

The brunette had approached a Jonin with silver hair in a local bar, they hit things off pretty well and they had ended up leaving the bar together. Sakura instantly knew that the woman was talking about Kakashi, and she was sharing way too much information about their encounter. Apparently, her former sensei was quite the lover and had done things to the brunette that Sakura didn't even know were possible.

Ino fixed her with a blank face and said, "Easy, you don't be yourself."

"Ino, aren't you supposed to be yourself when looking for a guy?"

"No Sakura, I mean physically. As in your appearance."

Sakura looked at the blond with wide eyes when she realized what exactly Ino had just said.